Purge Is Not More Reliable In Fact Its Broken

I confirm that the purge variety must be fixed. in our PVP 1060 server the purge spaw is only of vagabond exiles. I hope you are aware of it. Can you give me directions on how exactly the purge difficulty works? Is your goal to be random and always changing? I am in favor that purges must represent a real threat …

1 Like

So this would mean, if i understand right your idea, that all human purges are called starving exiles. This may be true, but only partially, cause i knocked down also some T4 wanderer in the north, by the Crevice, in a purge. This is definitevely a named, but a exile from the south.
But they seems sometimes mixed bit.

But would need to test much more places, purges, while knocking them out all to count and lock at them exactly.

1 Like

That’s not what I meant. There is only one event called starving Exiles. Out of like 40

1 Like

I had 6 or 7 pack of basilisks (only basilisks), then I increased the cleaning trigger value 10 times (the default was 2300). Also changed the level of Purge from 6 to 3, but still there were only a pack of basilisks. It looks like the Purge configuration for the Jungle biome is broken.

g-portal private server

1 Like

New today ! Singleplayer, still my test game.

Near Sepermeru, a nice Relic-hunters purge showed up. This changed bit, not so much by the difference in ennemis really, but by the form. No named in, or it got lost. Bit outside the city, south-west.

1 Like

Not a fan of bug soup or mystery meat? You weren’t in the military were you? :bug:

I get Skeletons and Undead Serpentmen at my waterfall base at E9. If you stop building up before you get to the top of the falls, Purges will split spawn harmlessly at the top, and the bottom where your guard crocs can chow down.

2 Likes

Nothing like bambus-worms, very tasty ! :bug:, and snakes well prepared are fine to :snake:

Like you said, it’s easy to lure the purge, and build in a manner they don’t harm to much. There different ways depending where you’re base is. But still fun. :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.