Purge Level on Official Servers

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [US 1502 Official PVE]

I have had a full purge bar for 6 weeks. I have not had a purge that took place except possibly one when I was offline but I am not certain because my purge bar is full and the damage was caused by the same type of mobs that were close to the location damaged.

Offline Purges do not make sense for active players that want a purge to occur so they can defend and capture T4 thralls.

I have read posts by others that have tested and if they are true than a purge level of 2-4 would work better on official servers. In addition, not having offline purges would work better for active players.

The current setup favors base destruction as a priority over game play experience for active players. This is the wrong ideology for a video game that needs active players to buy DLC.

Purges not working is Game BREAKING. Purges are a major dynamic and the only way to acquire some T4 thralls.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play.
  2. Get a full purge bar.
  3. Wait.
  4. Wait.
  5. Log off.
  6. Get a purge while you are doing things to pay for DLC.
  7. Login and see your base is destroyed or that you missed a purge due to OFFLINE Purges (if it actually triggers).
1 Like

Pretty much my experience as well. I’m a pretty frustrated gamer. I love the game and the concepts but everything that I like about the game has gotten worse every patch instead of better.