Purge settings explained

Hi all looking for some help so I’m on a server and was wondering about the amount of players that have to be on for a purge now he had the setting to 1 player to be on for the purge to attack now he has change that setting to 0 players I was wondering as he said that it still requires 1 player to be active does this mean 1 player from my clan or just any player who on the server at the time can trigger the purge so basically I can be offlined by a purge or does it still after be 1 player from my clan any help be good as we all work and can’t be online for 10 hours a day many thanks in advance Game mode: [Online
Problem: [ | Misc]
Region: [American

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

@Wak4863 has some very good you tube videos. I think he has one on purge server settings recommend checking it out. I use 1 on my server. On the weekend people want more purges I will go from 42000 to 6000 or 8000 that gets purges running.

2 Likes

Cool I don’t mind the purge I welcome it for certain thralls named my concern is if the setting is set at 0 does that mean that the purge can still attack if my clan is not online and others are on the server I’ve read loads on this today and very mixed comments some say it still requires 1 player from clan and sometimes say it only requires any player that’s on the server just as we work and can’t always be on at them times all servers I played across have been set at 1 player thanks for the reply I’ll have a look at waks video now strong text

2 Likes

You are correct. When set to 0 this means that the purge will hit even if no one is online. If your server admin wants to make it so someone has to be online for the purge to hit then he needs to set the value to 1.

1 Like

I don’t cover the settings for the number of people that need to be online here is the video mentioned above.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up I new there was a reason I set my server to 1 just could not remember why . Didn’t want to give wrong information.

1 Like

Hi @Vulcanrage1988, as it has been mentioned, having the Minimum Number of Online Players value set to 0 will allow for offline purges, and it will only target players or clans whose purge meters have hit the threshold.

You may also refer to the Wiki for more information regarding other settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.