Purge under my base...purgers now sappers

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]

***So I have had a base up north (just above The Den in the rainy highland region) for some time now and had dozens of purges hit it. The last three lvl 6 purges, however, have the third or fourth wave of purgers materializing UNDER my base. The first few waves are fine, but the later waves are the issue: cant see them as they are apparently underground and making a mess of my foundations. My tallest foundation is only three high but my buildings are about 8 stories high. There is space around my base for them to spawn or even within my base would be fineā€¦but underneath? I just added some additions to my base and was not sure if that had something to do with it. The purgers are not spawning under the additions either, but adjacent to them. Running a few thrall cosmetic mods that are updated. I just switched to level 6 purge in the admin panelā€¦could that have something to do with it? Do level 6 purges include sappers under your base?

Thanks for any and all help. I really do not want to have rebuild my base somewhere else: I love my home and it took months to build.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Set Purge to 6 on single player pc game
  2. Made additions to my base in the north (location in D9, near ruins and desert but in the forest)
  3. Purgers spawning under my base, attacking foundations on the third or fourth waves
  4. Happened during last three purges, never happened before
1 Like

New post: Purgers in the undermesh

A post was merged into an existing topic: Purgers in the undermesh

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.