Purges need major fixing ASAP!

So purges in Siptah are pretty amazing and fun so far, but they can be abused like no other. If someone makes a tiny base right next to you, with a trap, and summons a purge they can strategically take out your base any way they like. Seen it happen 4 times already on my server from infighting with clans.

That said, please whatever fix you guys at Funcom find please please please don’t take away the calling purges with traps. It is a ton of fun and very nice for solo players and all clans.

If anyone knows of anyone that has made a purge map yet, please share. I’d love to see what you can get where.

1 Like

Yes please on the purge map.

1 Like

That’s why I always have several followers at every possible purge spawn location.

You’d be surprised how many people are. On my server they’re still in a daze after the update. A few destroyed bases will wake them up.

1 Like

Hey now, I never would leave a base with less than 10 levels and geared, but some othered dont do that and get wiped. The Illigor purge can kill a ton if you get that one

Just had my first purge. It was a bit of a let down but the AI pathing was the issue. I built on the west side. I had a fortress on the overlook just next to the Spider Queen so NE of Spinners Ridge. I got an attack of an Aerie of Harpies. I kept waiting and waiting and nothing. So I tried to go scout out where they might be. They were getting stuck on the slope going up to my fortress. Here is a pic.

You can see they get stuck on the small ledge and then turn around and wander about. Maybe if pathing is fixed for the AI NPC’s this will be fixed. I hope so. I only got three waves in and then the purge ended. I hope there are some human purges here. I built north of Sepemeru in EL and had the same problem with sand reapers and scorpians. It would be nice if there was an option to have ANY purge attack you. Not just the local inhabitants.

Just did the Illigor purge, was not ready for that.

Myself and a few others on my server have trying to get the purges to trigger. My clan and 2 others are well above 100% and nothing has happened. Am fairly new to running a server and the purge settings are new for me to adjust and as well as my partner too. What are some good settings to make the purges work properly? Right now we have it at 2 min online since we are small group right now.

Haha yea, the Illigor one is rough. Think we killed 24 on mine but only was wave 3

On officials it’s 0 online and that works well, think purge is set at 42,000 too to trigger it so if you want more purges lower it a ton and you could get them daily

Slightly bigger than a baby dragon but much harder. They all are 3 skull bosses. Red ones bite hard, and the blue ones can breathe fire.

1 Like

On Official “minimum number of players” (for a purge to trigger) is usually set to default = 0.

Check the sever settings from the menu.

I have my own server hosted by GTX gaming. So not sure if that counts or not LOL. Will give it a shot later when I am home from work and make some adjustments. My understandings if I am wrong or correct. Does purges happen to those offline that are in the +100%+ ranges? Even if its at 0? I’m fairly new at server hosting and still learning the ins and outs of running it properly and smoothly,.

Yes, 0 meaning the amount of players (none) that have to be online for it to trigger when the purge meter passes the first line(75%) and any amount over that up to 100% is carried over.

You can set that number higher if you like.

You can read more here:

1 Like

Thanks this helps a lot.

1 Like

We were testing the numbers cause some of our folks were concerned that their clan would purge while offline with no one on in it. So we bumped it to 2 but nothing was happening even for my clan with me and my partner xD So after reading your guys thoughts and answers I bumped it back down to 0 again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.