Puzzle Missions?

I played The Secret World when it was popular and I was just wondering if Conan has similar style puzzle missions? Is the game play like TSW? For me, the puzzle missions are what really made TSW great and I’m wondering if Conan has them as well? It’ll help me to determine whether or not I’ll try the game out.
The game play videos LOOK just like TSW only with different characters and landscapes. Is that the case? Same basic game play?

Thanks,
Menace

Well there is a story but your right its not story driven. What hooked me on the game is I’m a huge conan fan and it was cool to see the little story bits and how it fits in the universe.

Welcome to the forums, this section is dedicated to Conan Exiles, the Open-world / Survival game based on Conan the barbarian world and lore. This game went to Early acces in 2017 and oficially launched in 2018.

I don’t really think you are refering to this game when you say it looks like SWL (they re-launched the secret world and renamed secret world legends) but to Age of Conan, the MMO developed by Funcom launched in 2008. It does look like SWL because they both use the same game engine: Dreamworld.

As a player that has played both MMOs i can tell you, no, it’s not like TSW, Age of Conan is more about the action combat, boss strategies, raids, pvp minigames and now the new onslaught mode, while in SWL the game was more story driven, mistery solving, and puzzles. Both games are fun but you will be disapointed if you try to find the same experience from the secret world.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.