PvE-C, more challenges

Conflict should get some changes. I think what would be great is to add more PvE challenges. For example some insane purge difficulty. A lot of people play this mode because they are tired of griefers in PvP, but they miss the challenge. There isnt that much action in conflict.

Also in the cinematic we have sand creatures in the sandstorm. It would be cool to let them spawn when the storm hits. Map feels very empty and boring.

You got any ideas aswell guys?

1 Like

Random bandit spawns, with hard bosses that drop unique loot…etc

1 Like

Limited building and thrall use

I agree somehow that the elder players need more challenge. They could always turn the difficulty of the pve c servers in to barbarick mode. I don’t know if you ever played and finished solo the game in barbarick mode. I did it and believe me the purge is awesome. Not to mention that the boss fights are really challenging. Even a simple walk without a thrall on the noob river can end up badly. Not to mention that funcom will lake no expenses to satisfy the hard-core players :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.