Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Logged out and after a couple of minutes a clan mate informed me that my character had died. I was inside a safe-house at that time.
The safe house is located up north and built mostly with frontier materials. There are fireplaces installed, so when inside the safe-house I wear the heavy armor that has 1 point to heat resistance. With that armor on and when inside the safe-house the character heat indicator displays either cold or soothing depending on the character placement with regards to heat sources.
(I had issues before with character deaths that from some tests I did probably were due to the following:
- Logging out in a place that is vertically aligned to heat sources such as fireplaces (this was my case), even if they are 3 or more stories higher.
- Wearing the khitan armor.
- Turn off all fireplaces and other heat sources and log out.
- On server restart all fireplaces turn on and you end up with heatstroke even being 3 or more stories up or down of the heat sources.)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Log out.
- After 2 minutes the character is dead.