Question - Missing obsidian cleaver?

So am I missing something after all this time I just noticed no obsidian cleaver? Is this normal or am I missing some other way to unlock it as its not in my feats and when I go to the wiki nothing about there even being a obsidian cleaver. Was it just left out of the tools that seems strange to have all the other tools in obsidian but the cleaver??

1 Like

There is none, no idea why though.

It is the chefs cleaver and the cleaver you take from the Den werewolf miniboss. These 2 ballance the loss from the obsidian recipe and the black blood. Yes black blood tools don’t have cleaver too. Use the chefs cleaver, the one that you take from the cook boss in buccaneers bay.

2 Likes

Yes but still you have to try a lot to gain this one. Imagine that right now in my official server this werewolf is bugged and it spawns really rare and when it spawns the inventory is always empty. So i spend 5 days now just to get one item, that i don’t know what it would be and still i got 0. So i use my tools with durability standards. Star metal cleaver is very effective but it’s durability is low. Imagine that i use chef’s cleaver 3 months and i repair it just once. Plus i gain chef’s cleaver level 30. The benefits of this tool are way to much, don’t you think?

1 Like

Wouldn’t be nice to have a black blood cleaver, i love this set.

2 Likes

Oh yea a black blood one would be sweet to have added to that set.

1 Like

I would love to see an obsidian and a star metal 1H axe too.

To me my favorite looking weapon tier is the star metal one. (Not to mention recently I got my hand on ~6000 star metal ore in a matter of hours, and now I don’t know what should I use it for…)

1 Like

Fix fridges, and master upgrades. Fix a Hilton kitchen and store every food separately. For me to have separate material chests and fridges is the must done in my house. My next design is how to fix an armorer station for every named armorer i have. I want to collect them all and fix all the flawless versions of each armor. I sound silly i know, but i want this badly since day one and i don’t know why i haven’t done it yet :man_shrugging:.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.