Question of the Week: A famous Hyborian Hairstylist is exiled with you. They can cut or style your hair in any way that you’d like for two skulls. What do you ask for?

Shout out to Akuba’s Salon for the pic!

“Welcome Exile, what brings you to my humble salon?”, the barber asks you as you enter through the doors. His beard and hair glisten with oil and you can’t help but be insanely jealous. You arch your unkempt eyebrows at the word “humble”, as you see pictures in every corner of the salon with ostentatious frames of him holding various awards like the Golden Shaver Trophy and shaking hands with celebrities with fresh cuts. Legend says Conan himself is visited by this hairstylist.

He gestures to a chair for you to sit in.

“Do you have…my payment…?” he asks eyeing your bag.

You pull out and unwrap two skulls of a couple of Black Hand pirates you hand picked a couple hours earlier. You’re not sure what he does with them…practice on hair and puts wigs on them perhaps?

He takes and inspects them before asking you, “So, what’ll it be?”

8 Likes

A mullet. I would pay him with a Hemi.

5 Likes

IrishWolfhound
“Make me Beautiful!”

“Stunning! Please accept these fine boney domes in payment!”

4 Likes

hair

7 Likes

Sadly I am yet to encounter this famed Barber or hairstylist in Conan Exiles. But I do hope to see him in there one day, as there are dozens of Exiles still clamouring to be able to customise their Hair and Beard styles. Hopefully he will settle down and set up a nice shop somewhere in Sepermeru. Until then I shall continue to await his arrival, and inquire as to his whereabouts. :wink:

5 Likes

Female:

25-1534661677-130206006

Male:

4 Likes

Amount of times I post them… I shouldnt have to… but just in case. XD

2012-Boyish-Japanese-Hairstyle short-asian-hairstyles-for-women-1-min

11 Likes

I 've post again too, still i would like to see @zeb, she had so many, what she will finally choose?

8 Likes

…Okay but joking aside if I could get any of these Age of Conan hairstyles for my exile I would be a happy nerd:

Liaoqing_picture033
Liaoqing_picture037
Liaoqing_picture036

Liaoqing_picture024
Liaoqing_picture025

Liaoqing_picture026
Liaoqing_picture027

11 Likes

Yes, the first one! I love this one with the hair needles in it! Looks so elegant!

The thread that just closed a few hours ago had some wonderful suggestions on this very topic.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/hair-the-real-question/

Additionally, while I don’t have any pictures, there is a mod out there that adds some undercut hairstyles, both bound and unbound. I liked how the unbound ones moved in the wind and would love to see those available sometime.

(The server is gone now and I don’t know which mod added it specifically or I would give it credit.)

5 Likes

I’d love to have my beard braided. Maybe some braids in the hair, too–not all of it, just some.

2 Likes

" - Here! Take this special coupon with you, and next time we get you a free moustache !"

1 Like

download (7) download (8)

11 Likes

How cool would it be to have dwarves too. Just how one idea can bring another one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thank you @droch-aon for this one. Love the hair cuts :+1:

Their dinner, or else!

1 Like

Asiatic style 2-buns, like there was on Age of Conan.

Somehow i knew that this was your best. I promise you that if they add this hair cut to the game, my Bella will change hair style. Even if that means that i have to restart the character :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Reposting from @Zeb awesome thread. :black_heart:

Smaller-Viking-Beard-Braids 1_Classic-Pompadour-Style-Shape-Up-with-Sensational-Beard

:metal: :smiling_imp:

7 Likes