Question: T4 Carpenter/Artisan

That place is a gold mine for you. I got Grrrr Legbiter too, except I captured him in a Purge. Although I was a bit disappointed to see that he loses his wooden leg during the conversion process.

1 Like

If youā€™re after the best crafters, then personally Iā€™d prioritize getting a Cimmerian Beast Tamer purge. The Purge crafters are even faster than normal T4s. So to that end, my pick is for the portion of Crowngrove North of the big trees.

2 Likes

Getting human purges sounds easier then it isā€¦

All my bases are human purgeable, but its always creaturesā€¦

Thatā€™s why you need an alternate account with only a single base so that you can guarantee where youā€™ll get purged. Then itā€™s a matter of finding a spot where the human purges have the highest difficulty threshold of all the purges in the region. The spot I mentioned has had a 100% success rate for myself and others for several months now.

4 Likes

I have no clue where that place should be. Which coordinates has it?

1 Like

A9 and B9 North of the huge trees has been very good to me and my friends. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Same for me. Iā€™ve had a base there for about a month and only got Cimmerian Beast Tamers. We even got 3 Ymir-Archpriests within one purge :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Croms_Faithful
You can also use your spare blacksmiths for the artisans table. I think thatā€™s what we do atm since we got like 10 named blacksmiths and only two forges :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I can understand to get many T4 armourers, thatā€™s the only way if you want to be able to craft any armour in flawless and flawless epic. But why taking more than 2 or 3 blacksmiths ? Except for Beri and 1 or 2 others, all non purge T4 blacksmiths craft the same weapons. And purge T4 blacksmiths are the most useful because with ā€œreinforceā€ they give a 1-1 iron bars-steelbars ratio for the same amount of steelfire. So, once you get Beri and a purge T4, you donā€™t really need more except if you have more than 1 or 2 blacksmith benches.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s true. But we got them through raids. We got one ā€œDonia Keeper of the riddle of steelā€ 3 or 4 Beris some Hyams and a few others. We only got one Hyam ourselves :upside_down_face:. The rest was through raids. And we have only got 4 named armourers, 2 of them since last week. Before that we didnā€™t have any spare armourers which is why we used our spare Hyams.

1 Like

It would seem that these thralls are more versatile than I originally gave them credit for. Thanks tobi04.

1 Like

I cannot run past most T4 thrallā€¦ Even more, if it is someone I dont have :smiley:

I ignore the same thrall or alchemist, cooks and tannersā€¦ I have so manny tanners from Volcano alone :smiley: :smiley: Alchemist - well Witchdoctor and for cooks I have enough Lone fisherman.

But I kill most T4 fightersā€¦ Dont want them weak boys :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta catch them all. (And I have bases all over the map. Need to have competent staff in each of them.)

Not all have all recipes, like the flawless falcatta ā€¦ And that is a good reason

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.