Raid finder has destroyed this game

Exactly. As another pvper who spends at least 90% of his time pvping I don’t have time to run tier 1, 2 raids and khitan 6 mans just to be deemed eligible to run t3 and above content with guildies. I created my latest toon on saga of zath and was thrust into Crom afterwards. I spent weeks tryign to gear out in khitain crap and t3/4 gear and finally did it thanks largely to rf. Then suddenly i was permitted to run higher content raids and 6 mans like slithering chaos.

My ultimate goal being the acquisition of a t3.5 or higher weapon for my toon so I could be more competitive in pvp. Sad that I would have to even do that tbh.

It would have taken much more time if I had to do it all the old fashioned way. A route I have already traversed in a previous life anyway.

Funcom added Rf to reduce the grind required to be competitive in pve much the same way they added bori for you guys so you could gain pvp gear without having to kill anyone. The grind is what kills this game and many other games. not new routes for casual gamers to succeed.

But again I support adding shards to other content and I’m sure funcom has plans to do so.

I don’t support deletion of RF

3 Likes