Really making it hard to want to play on an official server

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: | Misc] map rooms places one less than 2 weeks old other more than 2 weeks both used both now gone someone in the clan is either on everyday or every other day lost 2 pens history says abandoned day before they were fine lost gold rock nose, wondering now if i just wasted money on season 2 purchase.
Region: America server 3503

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

I’m not sure I understood everything correctly, but you seem to be having problems with the decay. Did you check the decay timer when you placed the map rooms and pens?

2 Likes

My guess would be you placed these structures unconnected to any other parts of your base (understandable since they’re huge and can be a pain to fit in).

Unfortunately, that will mean they don’t “count as” connected, and will instead have their own very short decay timer (often only a few hours) compared to the full week most bases get.

In other words, basically this:

Just make sure they are on foundations and you actually pass by it everyday myself I build everything within my base or close enough it just registered me there and refreshes my decay timers. Make a walkway of foundation to each thing animal pen or maproom then you just need to log into your base and everything refreshes. Anything you build away from your base say a thrall encampment make sure to stop by everyday just to refresh it decay system it funky at times.

This game is plagued with things randomly decaying even inside a refreshed base so who knows, definately try and place pens on foundations though. See a lot of people make that mistake

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.