Relic fragments on Siptah

Because of the drastic changes to Siptah I’ve mostly ignored the new map until now. I started recently and I’m really enjoying it. At the moment I’m looking to find relic fragments, but I have no idea where to get them. Older guides say they can mostly be found in the ruins of X’cotl, but I happen to have my base on the east side. Does anyone know of a recent guide on where to find these?

They used to drop from boss fights.

Farming fragments is super easy on Siptah now. Farm statues. Turn them in at the pools of the Grey Ones. Some of the statues you can get 5+, one off each mob. Sometimes the bees have 2 on one of them. The Migo and Thuunha statues are kinda worthless though. The former just drops the typical loot the mobs drop: brimstone, raw ash, black ice, demon blood. The latter drops literally nothing every time I’ve done it. Also each of the camps of the Grey Ones usually has one or more ‘miniboss’ ones that have more health and wield a 2h hammer, typically inside a structure or in front of an alter. They often drop a fragment of power. This is all on the Isle of Dawn at the Grey One ruins. I haven’t done much exploring yet on Dusk.

1 Like

This ^^^
Also there a large amount of the little mini chests down south. I am buried in fragments lol.

1 Like

Do you have a grid location for me?

If you go to the grey man area. Many of the spots with a mini boss will have one. Many of the dead (dead exiles) that would normally drop a scout report will instead drop a fragment. If you have seen the large stone tombs climb up them and they have the mini crates that drop a fragment. So anyway just run around in the grey man areas and soon you will be loaded up with fragments. The area is also littered with the figurines used in the summoning polls many of the those fights yield fragments as well.

1 Like

Great! Tnx a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.