Relic hunters are bugged out since the new update

It’s not a big deal for stuff lost but they are now in the way I cant move or kill them I know its gonna be fixed but for now does anyone know if another player could kill them off.

yeah pretty sure other players can kill them. Also you could knock them out and throw them on the wheel again maybe? Of course you will lose their equipment that way. With the fix we should have our thralls back as per normal.

Yes they can be killed, however, it would be wise to keep them safe.
All armor and weapons will be restored next week.
But as a warning, I think the RH will be nerfed. Probably best to start looking for a new defence option.

I have named thralls from volcano I only got the 2 RHs which i placed in block points which in turns also blocks me lol. I am also allied with the 2 alpha clans so not worried about being attacked. But just in case I threw out a couple of fighters and archers while this is happening cause you never know.

Yeah I thought the fix would be faster so I held off looking for alternative defenders. Problem is now my base is nowhere near the volcano so not looking forward to going there is relic hunters are nerfed.

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bugged thralls ruining the game
Region: [EU]

I can’t believe how such an game changing bug can be ignored for weeks!
I’m pissed off by the fact funcom does not care about their biggest platform. apparently PC and XBOX have been patched but PS4 is being ignored. I lost 40+ thralls with around 15 in godbreaker.

apparently Funcom does not care about their players.

I want to be contacted by customer support because i am not taking this. this bug should have been fixed within 24 hours, not 3 weeks.

I want this bug to be solved within the next 48 hours or be refunded, because what’s happening on all the official servers right now is bug abuse.

1 Like

@kuttel grin and bear it Sony has held up the patch best we can do is keep relic hunters safe till patch rolls out.

1 Like

Then they should be 100% with armor and weapons

1 Like

Wow this is so annoying. The worst part is that God knows when it is going to be patched

Game mode: [Online | PVE]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.create & placethrall
2.log out over night
3.log back in
4.Loose Thrall and all equiptment thrall had. Thrall is still there but unesable and turned into a 100hp performer

Why is this still not fixed? I mean weeks? We are paying customers here… ridiculous. I haven’t played since this horrible patch came out.

@DDonovan15 keep them alive till patch gets here should return them along with weapons and armor. Good luck

It’s not funcoms fault that it takes that long. They already finished the patch some time ago but Sony didn’t allow the update. It will arrive with the next hotfix.

The patch is ready now. It’s about 18GB for you to download.

Hey maybe your not to do this, but the fighters we got out of the under water city are bugged and show up as performers. An the ones out of the Xalthars Refuge. Also it is sad that the fighters don’t talk mad crap now when they are fighting.

Well we are not supposed to be able to tame them. That is from early this year. Guess the patch caught up.

Then it should either let us keep them or delete them.

If you can not kill them perhaps some one out side your clan. We have emissary and daughter of Ymir that we’re spawned in just fine

https://forums.funcom.com/t/friendly-reminder-emissaries-vathis-many-others-being-removed/69196/6

Daughter of Ymir seems to have already existed back then… At least to spawn-in, as someone posted a screenshot in that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.