Remove the "Over Encumbered" message

I play a 50 encumbrance build most of the time while gathering and building. The constant “you are over encumbered” message displaying in the middle of my screen in big bold letters, blocking what I’m placing, or looking at, and even blocking my radial wheel is getting unbearable.

The flashing weight at the top left is enough to know you are over encumbered, the oversized in your face message is too much. Please remove it or give the option to disable it.

9 Likes

It should be moved to under the health bar as were the moved it to covers the breath bar when swimming under water.

Its judt roo large and in the way period. Like what if that happened when your poisoned or sundered, having a massive in your face message display every 3 seconds… yet with the little icon in the top left, you know what’s happening. Get rid of the encumberment message, the flashing weight icon is enough

I agree option to remove that message would be nice

its not a problem for me but whot i like is a drop button to not be encubered and it drop the amount of stone / Wood or what enver to be able to run home and deliver…

Just make those kinds of messages optional

I would LOVE the option to turn this off. It is really annoying when you are out harvesting in a harvest spec and have that message flashing.

1 Like

It is tweaked already some time back, but it still is no good indeed,
but ther’s more in this category - way to much bloodspatter at some events, you’ll bound to die because you just don’t see a fck sometimes.

But ,yes i agree.

i totaly support this this message is so annoying when playing at 50 emcumbrance or when building i agree a flashing icon is enought

Having that encumbered things come up once and hinder it from being shown when one picks something up while already overencumbered.
I guess that would be the easiest to implement and would already be a solution for those “issues”. (Depending on what someone is doing, it can actually be an issue instead of something visual.

Well the flaching part is the anoying part, good info but move it to the encumber indicator and ad 100,00 % so you know you are 99.00 or 100.99%

Yes spec when i sean pvp films when they raid whit like 500% encumber whit minimal penalty.

Need to be more danger to be encumber but ad a Quick drop to max loade

Same when you respec, the over enc is on the encumbrance tab blocking you from putting points into the attribute… such a pain

Yes shud have werry short decat time on the yellow pot or mowe it to the new relogion alter to do the ritual so you cant respeck out in runs.

There is. It’s what, a minute? Two?

1 Like

ok i dont need to use it that offen, good to know!

What about the new respec potion?
The ones which are stats or feat respec?
Last time I saw then (early testlive) they had none.

Haven’t tried them, actually, but I’d imagine they follow the same pattern.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.