Reply to the asking for refund

How to refund a banned acc for a left period of payment of the account.

Your account, [removed by moderator], has been PERMANENTLY suspended for violating the Rules of Conduct and End User License Agreement (EULA).
Your actions include but are not limited to:

Profane Harassment
Sexual Harassment

[removed by moderator]

You can submit a ticket via email here - Funcom Help - Funcom

I bet I know who that is

I’m guessing it’ll be loony

You should just file a chargeback dispute with your bank or payment provider. Funcom usually bans people for it, but that shouldn’t be a problem for you… :smirk:

Submittin the ticket is almost a waste of time

Well, there’s a few months wait for an email ticket afaik, you could try messaging @AndyB directly, maybe he can help.