Request: Roll Back Saga

i guess funcom doesn`t know what is backup xD

To roll back, you need to have a backup. No backup>No rollback. I hope they have one,otherwiseā€¦

yea that`s what i was talking about))

Haha, bwt they havent! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow so I am not online for one day in the year and I miss all the chaos :smiley:
Well, another reason to not play on this server I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Letā€™s wait 24 hours for an official response and then i guess we can start loosing hope.

Personaly if they donā€™t fix the issue asap im out.

Also the server should be offline as they working on a fix since there are a lot of players actively using the leftover issues.

Give all players lv 80, full AAā€™s

If you canā€™t ā€œfigure outā€ how to address this then lets just make everyone equal?

This was your shot funcom. PvP had never been more alive in yearsā€¦

for real, if you cant fix it, Then make us all lv 80 with full. Because theres no way in hell im gonna play with some guy at full AA at level 18/30 etc.

This wouldnt require any rollbacks, and pvp (for once) would be somewhat even

2 Likes

With severe exploits like having more feat points than you should have on a certain level they should definitely shut the server down until they fixed the issue.
This is likeā€¦ the worst case scenario for a PvP server, overpowered item shop gear that makes almost impossible to compete, an even more overpowered ring from loot boxes that makes your character invincible due to (overpowered) level 80 item stats and now an exploit where you can gain even more power by having talents / spells that you shouldnā€™t have on your level.

3 Likes

Shut the server down and refund any funcom points spent in the item shop.

Then put this thing on Testlive (people remember Testlive??) and fix the damn bugs and re-release.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer.

I just deleted my Saga char and I am done with this. Not because some whales are geared up in shop items. Not because few of them have lvl80 legendary ring on lvl18 chars. And not because the exploitersā€¦

ā€¦I simply quit because the lack of any Funcom officials here or on other topics asking for their opinion.

One week has passed and 0 naswers from dev (the only one).

I hope you will have good time on Saga. Mine just ended :frowning:

1 Like

take server down, refund FC points and reroll.

iā€™m down with that

1 Like

whatā€™s with prem subs now? same time ā€˜ā€˜problemā€™ā€™ occured last night, exactly same time some accounts frozen and loses their prem status? fc what the helvete is going on?

your acting lilke the people with full feats did that on purpose. Alot of them were just given that randomly

Randomly Yes, they can go to a teacher and reset it (not AA bit at least spec), and they don`tā€¦

Just how complex could it be: ā€œif more skillpoints than on level 18 or higher level 18 then set skill points /level accordingly an reset skilltreeā€ as a script running on whole ppl database. ofc not WHILE server and ppl is onl.

Geezā€¦ download

I don t like pvp but i give it a try to this server, i was doing ok, having some fun, but after this mess i m out. For sure there are people wich will keep feat points and AA will not be removed. Not even an answer or comment from Funcom. :fearful:
Nothing to expect to be honest.

This is pretty much what weā€™re going to do (that is, fixing Feats and AAs for people who ended up above Lv 18).
Weā€™re aiming at doing this later today along with raising the level cap and resetting overall leaderboard progress to account for the updated kill credit tracking. Will keep ya posted.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine for feats, but what about the AA?

Weā€™ll clear AAs.

2 Likes