Riddle of steel not working

I had bought this dlc yesterday and when I play the day it isn’t letting me craft and of the items. Any ideas on how to help me?

Some other people had this issue. Pretty sure they were able to fix it by restoring licenses on there PS4.

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.
  2. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [ Restore Licenses ].

See also the second notice on https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Downloadable_Content

2 Likes

The wiki has everything. Thanks for your hard work @TheLOLxd2

2 Likes

Thanks for the info I’ve been trying to figure out how to do this but note that I’ve done it… all my games have a lock and I get " cant start application (ce-32809-2) " :slightly_frowning_face:

Did you read the note in bold on the wiki? Be sure to let me know if it works.

The info listed for that error is a useful substitute for what I had already written down. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

I tried to restore my licences but I still cannot use the Riddle of steel, even went into single player and put admin mode on and tried to spawn a Conan statue but it said failed to spawn. When I go onto the artisan table they don’t even show up

Hey @RichSephiroth

Welcome to our community.
Are you playing with a physical copy or the digital version from a secondary account? If so, please make sure the region of the base game and of the PS store the DLC was bought from match. Otherwise, they won’t be compatible. This is a restriction of the store itself set by the manufacturer.

I only have one account, restoring licences on my PS4 has locked some of my games and didn’t allow me access to the riddle of steel. Everything purchased as a downloaded game was from my one account but is now locked of which I’m pissed about, the riddle of steel was only £6 but now has locked loads of my games which cost quit a bit, if I’d of know this was going to happen I wouldn’t have bothered

Hey @RichSephiroth

That’s an odd issue. If restoring licenses again doesn’t fix this situation, we would recommend contacting Sony’s customer service as there might be some problem with your primary account only they can fix.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

It’s sorted now, I had to restore licensing and then deactivate my PS4 as my primary then put it back as my primary, all games are unlocked and the Riddle of Steel is working now

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Glad to see the issue got sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.