Rip conan exiles

, ,

The game has officially died IMO only people playing are pve servers and role playing, even then I feel like it’s still dead. The base community died months ago , good luck funcom with dune you guys definitely need it… you said you listened to the community when you did exact opposite of it, especially with changes that 100% didn’t need to be changed and didn’t change things that 100% needed to be changed … it’s a shame that you guys charge the price you guys charge for such a dead, buggy game . This will be my last post since I haven’t played in 4 months cause every time I try to look for a server to get into it, there just one populated server with half noobs and one or two big clans that we’ve either allied or already went against a whole year ago. Everyone still playing enjoy a potentially best survival game gone bad .

3 Likes

I am sorry to tell you, but the eu private pvp servers I play on are all full and last wipe was almost 3 weeks ago. Didn´t had this happen for years. In the past servers got completly wiped out almost imediatly after a full wipe from the hardcore crowd. But now we are fine and the community is way more relaxed and less toxic. I see indead a lot of new people joining the game and this is a good thing overall. We all started at some point and where noobs and needed help to get going.

Sorry to destroy the little bubble you are obviously living in, but there is no one way to play this game. You do it your way and as long as you are having fun its the right way. I rather play on a server with people that you disrespectfull call: “noobs” then with people that only have fun when they can abuse game mechanics to destroy other peoples game experience.

Good luck to you!

6 Likes

It’s not really about game mechanics. This guy has been pestering Funcom to make the game free for a year and a half now.

It’s just his thing.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I swear you live on the forums you must be getting paid at this point because all you do os defend funcoms flaws and consider facts as pestering . The game is dead … 80 people playing 2 servers = Dead and me paying 66 dollars Canadian on ps store is hilarious for a game made in 2018 with updates that take 8 months to 1 year to fix easy bugs such as porking … make changes that are never needed and can’t fix bugs that have been around since release lmao funcom failed in a game that made them succeed finically . It sucks but it is what it is. I hope DUNE will make up for their mistakes in conan

2 Likes

I mean 20 new people trying the game that will eventually will quit because the skill gap of players is wide and I’m being realistic about calling them noobs sorry not sorry game was actually good loved the game just didn’t like their overall decision on why they still charge full price and can’t make hotfixes sooner . They came out with all the PC updates and guess what all their servers died lmao and those same updates come to consoles and did the exact same thing rough

2 Likes

No, the game is not dead. On the contrary, the playerbase has been steadily growing over time:

So much for your “facts”.

10 Likes

lol, I was working on the same post :joy:

4 Likes

9000 players but more than half must be playing coop or single cause the servers are all dead and 9000 people is horrid after selling 1.3 million copies + have only had 50,000 at once 1 month in 2019? And it drastically died literally 1 month later

Or they could be playing private servers. And even if they were just playing coop or single-player, what exactly would be wrong with that? What makes you the grand arbiter of how to enjoy Conan Exiles?

Also, just because you see some dead servers in the list, doesn’t mean they’re all dead. @Hel literally provided you with a counterclaim.

It’s obviously not horrid enough for Funcom. They’re chugging along quite merrily, developing new updates and content. But sure, let’s remove their source of income because there’s this one dude on the forum who says that 9000 people means you have to give away your game for free… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d say Free to play would be the best choice here.
Add some seasonal stuff and BOOM, you got a lot of new players coming in. But i’m sure funcom execs wont risk this and will see this game die over time.

PS: If you look at the people numbers past 3 years, you will see that its going down and down.
No hate, just facts! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, damn.

Just out of curiosity - are you Funcom’s CEO or a representative of Tencent, perhaps? Because I don’t recognize you by username and you don’t have the Funcom logo on your avatar that usually marks staff members. I mean, if this is official, as you say, then surely we’re allowed to know who made this declaration.

As for me, I’m a proud Single-Player. I paid the same price as everyone else, so I’d humbly ask you not to dismiss players with a different playstyle from yours as less valuable.

I do appreciate the effort you make by replying to people’s comments even after making your last post on the forums. The Conan Exiles community is like Hotel California - you can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave.

4 Likes

Uhh thats not what the numbers say though? Like literally click the link Codemage posted. Both the average and peak for the last 6 months are better than most previous months. Yes there are big spikes in average number of players per hour during updates because everyone wants to check it out.

Also Conan Exiles is currently at this moment is 75th on the top 100 for number of people currently playing on Steam. For the last 30 days players have logged 6.6 MILLION hours playing Conan. Clearly this game is dead, we’re just wasting our time here now. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh, this thread again.

12 Likes