Roll back unlikely

Coincidental that the new update has to do with making the purge harder. Whats harder than having to gather thralls again and not be prepared for it because you need to farm all the mats for the armor again if you dont have it readily available? And also now you have all low level thralls. That would make the waves harder as well. Idk man. People logging in today with full purge meters having to log out for fear of purge destroying their bases. Have people on our server saying they were online yesterday and still lost them all. Chinese part of twitter is saying they have servers going down right now and coming up with 1 day decay. If they dont roll them back it was probably done on purpose. They didnt roll the foundation glitch back so i doubt they will roll this. Highly doubt. They have a no rollback policy and have said it before. Years of work and even thralls you cant get anymore, likely gone permanently.

It looks like my server is resetting in 10. Will follow up.

Nope. Just making it 10 day decay.

2 Likes

Oh ignasis, you prankster!

Wat?

yes and the upcoming feature will be hard on servers as you can summon many purges at the same time. They want to get rid of our excess thralls to help the servers…

2 Likes

The servers will run dazzling fast with no-one left playing lol.

8 Likes

You’re not allowed to leave the server, just sayin’.

I’m not gonna be the only mug on 2505 :joy:.

Yeah it will.

Yeah. But the same people complaining are going to be the same people that in 1 day and 2 hours will be in the bazaar buying the new stuff in there. Or old stuff likely.

1 Like

If they don’t I’m deleting the game! I spent so much time over the 2-3 years I’ve been on 3066 to train my thrall population that this is too devastating to let it go. I spent lots of money on the bazar as well so it f they don’t fix this :poop: I’m out

Age of streamers and youtubers who mostly play solo games and devs twich.

So this is like a conspiracy theory? They did it on purpose so ppl can start from 0 with new purges?

Even if it is a Sunday and a holiday weekend, one dev statement in 48 hours means they are going with the unpopular decision of “no rollback”.
They did it in the past, they’ll do it again…unpopular or not. They already know that most players consider them a joke anyway, but keep playing. If that is the only consequence for them, so be it.

Most likely, ordinary sloppiness and complete irresponsibility. Nobody cares.

We are reaching the point of no return with the game’s rewriting of the auto-backups. Within a couple of hours the “unaffected” backups will be gone. Then the only way to get them back would be to go to the GPortal server’s backup. Which will cost real coin.

So if there’s to be a rollback, it must happen soon. Now, even.

1 Like

People will stay, because of:

1 Like

honestly, the f* up itself is not the actual infuriating part for me…it is the lack of communication at this point.
I mean, “we’ll take a look at it on Monday, and maybe make a decision then” and then go silent is simply unacceptable for me.
If you haven’t had a phone call by now with the higher ups, and given a clear direction or a green light on a re-roll, but only come Monday. Something within the company is rotten. Do they need to get the OK from the janitor too, or what?
If actually everything they came up with was: “we’ll figure it out on Monday.” They seriously don’t care about their product and people who play it.
Somebody should have come out by now and made a statement towards a probable re-roll.

1 Like

Me too, Evolves sorcery, I ran several miles for nothing,
Me trying to get back on my feet in PVP and I was simply raided by the â– â– â– â– â– â–  itself LOL.

Because of PVE players, as if PVE was difficult… You get 50 minions and you never lose them unless with a bug, losing what they lost in PVP is common.