Royal Armor And Conan Sword DLC

When will both of these items become available on Xbox One store in PlayStation 4 store. People have been crying about this DLC since the day one edition, We still have not received the option to pay, for it as a digital download content.
I understand that some, people have said they would pay for it and it’s only been about 3 months and going, almost 4 months so I hope we see the DLC in the store within a month and a half.

2 Likes

In fact, this is relevant. I received the royal armor of Conan for free, because I acquired the game in early access. But at the same time he could not get Conan’s sword. You could make the armor and Conan’s sword available in two separate mini-DLCs.

Hi, sorry, but they won’t be available for purchase, they were only available for pre-order of the Day One Edition :wink:

I got both the armour and sword with the day one edition. Physical copy, no pre-order. Got lucky I think. Entered the code in the case and can make both.

1 Like

Well yes. Funkom gave the Royal Conan armor to those who bought the game in early access, before the official release. And Conan’s sword went to those who bought the game on the first day of the official release. So it was possible to get either one or the other - but no two gifts together. Therefore, I propose to sell them separately in the form of a mini-DLC, so that everyone can have both armor and a sword.

1 Like

Excuse me, are you representing Funkom? What do you give such answers? I know how it was before - I write my proposal for the future.

I say no to this idea. Both sword and armor are special bonuses. The preorder bonus was given to preorder buyers of conan Exiles. This game owes its thanks to preorder.

1 Like

If you only have the armor from early access, you can buy the Sword DLC separately at some steam key resellers…if you dont mind paying about 2EUR :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not against :smile:. Perhaps give a link?

2 Likes

I got it for free too, bought the game about a year or so ago, never really use it though. And its annoying its hand crafted. Takes up space and you have to scroll trough the armors when you want to build something else.

Hi, sure, I personally bought it here
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/conan-exiles-atlantean-sword-dlc-steam-cd-key
instant delivery, no problems

1 Like

Thank you!

all preorder dlc should be free for everyone who bought the game to enjoy. exclusive cut content is bad trend.

3 Likes

No basically what’s going to happen until the next two weeks is that. I am going to start emailing because that DLC is important to people paid, incomplete games and nobody can, say that they don’t this is only for a console use only not for PC. If you would like the link for the petition I am going to drop it here in that is it. https://www.change.org/p/day-1-dlc?recruiter=890729593&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.