Sandstone Crenellations

Is there any particular reason why sandstone does not have Crenellations while Flotsam does? It seems like an easy to add thing to ‘balance’ it versus a DLC add on.

I know you can just use fences, but it seems like an odd hole in the building set now.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s easy or not.
I don’t mind so much that it doesn’t exist, yet I support the idea, why not :man_shrugging:

There are missing critical pieces in almost every set. There are also pieces that should be added which do not exist in any set. I dunno why some sets are missing pieces though - I find it odd myself.
-=shrug=-

I’m pretty sure Blood and Sand missing roof pieces is on purpose. But Sandstone Crenellations is more of an artifact that it probably came first and didn’t get that as a piece that added when it unlock for Reinforced Stonebrick.

I would love to see vaulted roof pieces added for more sets (and something like @ArsGothica 's wedge vaulted parts so that we don’t have holes).

I don’t really think it’s deliberate. At least, they never said it was.

I’m more puzzled as to why flotsam does have crenelations, to be honest. Before they added flotsam, only T3 building sets had crenelated walls. T1 and T2 didn’t.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.