Save issues on PS4

For the past few days I have been having save issues, I am losing my equipment, my constructions and my journey rewards every time I launch my game. The game lags a lot and I can’t skip the intro video. I play in single player mode on playstation 4.

Welcome to the Forum You are not the only one having the problem. Someone suggested playing in co-op because it saves differently when you logout. Are you connected to the internet so you’re saves go to the cloud.

Unfortunately I don’t have access to playstation pass to playing in coop or save in the cloud. But I am very grateful to you for taking the trouble to answer me.
Sorry for my English, I come from Belgium.

1 Like

Your English is just fine should see some of my messages if I don’t edit. When you quit game logging out on bed or bedroll then go into quit game. If you have any valuable items put in a chest before logging out. My wife and I have been playing recently with a fellow from Norway. Unfortunately I have limited experience playing offline. If I run across a useful post will attempt to link. You could try some searching on Forum.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

No problem friend be safe out there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.