Sepemeru very aggressive

You posted on a bug report thread for Sepemeru. If you have a different issue, make a new thread. Per the forum rules you agreed to.

I offered advice as a veteran mod author, no need to jump on my back over it. Your load order needs some work by the way.

3 Likes

My mods are all up to date, checked daily thank you, I am aware of the Ghostly Serpentman from Warrior Mutator but to be honest he is on the other side of the City for the bearer so no way he is going to aggro the bearer unless he is pulled over. The lamp lighter is also on the other side of the city where cooks spawn. The bearer is way pass Conans bar between the two bandit camps and the two sets of guards, I have farmed that city for days for one crafter so I know to be very careful in that area so not to aggro the bandits and start a battle with the whole city so no that vanilla bearer is different since patch be with mod or without.

My issue is with the now aggressive bearer who is aggressive for no reason. It is not my mods its the vanilla bearer (new) that is aggressive which we are trying to find if its a bug or if Funcom just made them aggressive for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and giggles.

I will be honest one aggressive bearer is a pain in ā– ā– ā–  but a pretty small bug in the bugs of this update but I was mainly just tested to back the OP that indeed Set city was pretty aggressive and what I had noticed in this update with the vanilla bearer and as the that had not been reported removed my mods started a new game and went and tested and found it was aggressive in a vanilla game so I reported it. But thank you for the time to list the mods and issues. I am aware of all of them

1 Like

I understand that you have an issue with the 1 hostile bearer in Sepermeru but I donā€™t think this was what op had in mind when starting this thread, we were just trying to help him figure out his issue. Anyway, since op is no longer replying and you donā€™t need our help, I am out of here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too have a great one!!

1 Like

I have posted a bug report for the bearer in Sepemeru in the correct bug section, I did it as soon as I tested it. I commented in this thread as to let the OP know that he was not the only one with issues with aggressive vanilla npc and that I had tested it with no mods. I was only trying to help but I just give up on these forums its like a battle to say anything or to even report bugs anymore. Have a great weekend, I am out of this tread.

2 Likes

Hey come on! I am replying! But IĀ“m one of the people who are NOT on lockdown, and I have to go to work every day!

:slight_smile:

IĀ“ve tested sepemeru in my singleplayer game.
HereĀ“s my modlist:

*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1159180273/StylistPlus.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1119474638/SkimpyArmor.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1417350098/AquilonianFemales.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1138927186/Crassus.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1995275261/Thurnocks_No_Camera_Shake.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1377420668/NoWOOSH.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\862116109/Bark_ByProduct.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1396822010/CraftableTar.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1997856128/Thurnocks_No_Pet_Decay_In_Inventory.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\897947497/WoPPlus.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1396310739/StacksizePlus.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1369743238/No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1401061998/PRN_NPCEquipmentLoot.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1999965238/Thurnocks_Better_Entertainers.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\2000698838/Thurnocks_135_Level_Cap.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1997709417/Thurnocks_More_Females.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1657730588/Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
*D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1707733461/I_can_see_you.pak

And I have about 3 - 5 causal npcs starting to attack me.
As soon as one of them gets a hit on me, all other npc in the area join the fight, which is mildly annoying.
Since they are no big threat, this is just a small problem;

I just wanted to share it here, and maybe find a solution.

If you notice any thralls other than the bandits and the bearer initiating attacks without being provoked, let us know.

1 Like

This is, why I started this thread.

I guarantee an all time aggro by the single taskmaster (and his friends) at the south-west gate

Then one (often both) of the workers, right across the street in front of conans tavern

The lonesome cook on the island

and nevertheless most of the time (3 out of 4 times) a gate guard (no matter what gate, itĀ“s with all)

some other appear to be hostile, too. But that could be some kind of randomness or some ā€œspread aggroā€

none of them was hostile last week

This one jumps out at me. Thurnock isnā€™t updating their mods. In order to make this mod possible, they would have had to do a mod controller merge with the SpawnDataTable, which is where the new directions for thrall threat is set. If a modder hasnā€™t updated their mod since the latest update, it takes on a default setting for threat, which is hostile. Likely at least one source of your issues in Sepemeru (barrer thralls being the exception).

4 Likes

checkmate!
One guess and youĀ“re right!
Disabled this mod and all fine again!
Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.