Seriously Funcom... Double xp weekend..?

… are you not doing ANY journal items at all?

… once you do all your journal items… then all you need to do is build a decent sized T3 base

… thats all it takes…

… journal xp is to easy…

sorry… if I haven’t already played the game for a year… and see HOW they do patches… maybe i could be all rainbows and carebears with you…

but na… and I paid my cash out… I play the game… i have every right to come to the forums… and tell them what sucks about their game that I enjoy…

IF NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING… they wouldn’t know…

I do get this. I know how much of a disadvantage being at a lower level puts you in PVP. As I’ve mentioned in another post, it’s the reason I don’t play many PVP games that don’t use proper bracketing or where all players are equal in terms of gear and stats etc.

Surely though, doesn’t this disparity mean that the double xp weekend that was the original topic is a good thing for those lagging behind in level? A bit of help in levelling the playing field?

I’m not trying to disparage PVPers from wanting to level quickly, but Zaphieon, you should realise that it isn’t everyone’s focus, and calling out people for ‘playing the game wrong’ comes across as rather antagonistic.

2 Likes

seems i get enough likes on here… and my topics that matter get enough replies that it is doing exactly what i want it to do… so… yeah… keep trying hard with the insults… getting you no where mate.

I agree, I play three days a week for likely 2 to 4 hours at a time. With that limitation the leveling system is an ample barrier to progression.

1 Like

I play since may 8 on an official server…I ma lvl 49. Not everybody are nolifes…
And more lvls, seriously ? game are already too easy and a lot of areas are just unintersting when you are too high lvl…

1 Like

Had to agree with the poster while I still think he complains enough to start loosing trust .

If you’re pvp player you already rush to max level and can do it pretty fast.

if you’re a PVE all you dont want is your game getting easier. Its already too easy, few to no challenge at all. And it gets boring really fast at 60 if you’re not forcing yourself trying to find new things to do ( like collecting all legendary weapons and named thralls or building over all the map and making other people on the server angry).

But, not so relevant in the end. Its easy, its fast already. Just felt thats not a big deal. They could have done better. Steam summer promo may start today and new players will already start spoiled and used to double xp . They will end up joining the chorus of the exploration point xp complainers when the extra xp ends.

Yeah. thats basically what happens in any dominance MMO or surivival game. Insta 60 means nothing when you are up against the double amount of players that plays triple amount of time you do. =)

Interesting set of posts in this topic. Many good points of view. I think both sides are right on this one.

CE needs some influx…Ok…Double XP…get into PvP and level up to 60 quick to get ‘In the Game’. Perfect.

In reality…PvP should be start on the condemn to die Crucifixion at perhaps 50 and leave it to the player to have a chance.

PvE should be a long slow brutality ride where peeps can enjoy.

Two entirely different games…and both sides are spot on.

I’ve just now completed the first 3 1/2 lines of the journal. I start out doing some and then get distracted and then don’t go back to them. Or, I have my dead body disappear and get frustrated and stop playing for awhile.

I like your idea of starting people off in PvP servers at 50 and then leaving PvE as it is. Let’s just hope Funcom sees this and at least considers changing some of the servers so it can be tried out.

You should really look up journey steps, a lot are very easy to do before they appear in game such as upgrading a weapon. The game imo becomes a lot more interesting at 30 and again at 50 due to the unlocks

I honestly just wish theyed stop all the crap and pool resources to fixing the main game.

1 Like

Me too, one million times over.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.