Server #1930 PvE Griefing & Harrassment

Fallout will take the players from here cause bathesda listens and puts the players first. I am shocked that this company is trying to make a name for it’s self and talks about they care about the community and lets this go on. It’s simple pay for the game and good luck offical not official wanna exploit want to cause players grief np.

I enjoy seeing signs all over the landscape talking about rape, killing americans . Not… any other game would end this so I am confused to hell why this company is allowing it.

I guess they didn’t take notes when some players in Ark talked about suing them because of the same crap… I find it funny too, that they have 3 different offices and one is here in the USA in either NC or SC but yet refuse to higher people to deal with these things… pretty sad if you ask me

People are already talking about it which sucks cause conan is amazing game good graphics great story lines etc but first thing in gaming is listen to the community and don’t allow crap like this, it is what makes and breaks a company. Ark was sued 3 times and yes no dev wants to step in and put a stop to it. Many players play this game for reasons to get away from bs in rl they don’t need to be reminded day in day out the hatred thats going on out there and having people thrive off it is sad.

AMEN!!! Preach it :slight_smile:

They just did a thing on cnn news talking about video games and having a special about Online gaming

1 Like

did alot of thinking before posting this and this isnt preaching but fought for my country for 27 years losing 3 body parts can say we game to escape reality how bad it is how to feel and play and feel normal again. If funcom allows people not to just promote hate but promote hate like this , I love the game love the friends i have made everything and this game could have gone far but allowing people like this get away day in day cant believe we fought for people we fought against hate and companies allow this and dont even blink. Even in our escape people like this are still allowed.and companies dont give a poop

2 Likes

Great news everybody, I spoke with the Community Director! We just have to deal with it until they give up or we do. We’re not getting help now, or in the future because Funcom doesn’t have in-game support. We’re stuck with these jerks.

I have been gaming for over 30 years yes I am a old folk and can tell you this, this isn’t a sermon this isn’t a speech . There are trolls in every game, noone is forcing us to play noone is making people stay on a offical server. Yes we can move to unoffical and trust me i have been on them and it is just as bad there is no enforcement. The point is by leaving we let these type of people win. With the game on sale this weekend new players will see this and word of mouth is the best advertising. Conan is a great game but don’t tell me it can be fixed a develeoper can pop into 1930 and ban and remove these players and signs.

It is not normal seeing this going on it just doesnt happen you are having this tribe promote hate beyond anything i have ever seen. We play this game for fun it is a game its suppose to make us laugh make us cry etc not make us worry what this world is coming to. It is our escape from this happening in the outside world.

Posting signs saying kill Americans, rape against white people etc its not normal . You have player after player reporting these people for what they are doing and something does need to be done if u can develop a game you can remove this. Trolls are trolls but these are not trolls these are individuals who need to be banned and not allowed to play this game infact any game. Many of us have lost people to 911 many of us are military etc we dont need to be reminded and yes we don’t have to play this game and this isn’t whining this is not morally correct having them do this.

Let us choose a tribe to admin over our server then if help is needed ask dont push it aside and say nothing can be done don’t ignore the players back the players offer support and in the end you will have the most loyal players who will back fun com say good things and it will set the standard that hey we listen to our players we don’t allow this type of behavior . Show them that fun com is not like other games allowing this type of behavior buy our game and we can guarantee you will have fun . Its a lot better then saying buy this game cause you will have a crap time and regret buying it . But quitting and moving just lets these players win and they will continue with the next group joining the game, cut it off at the bud so it cant ever happen again. If players see this type of behavior is bannable they wont do it. Sorry for the long post.

when a player who i might add was nice funny and helping newbie quits because this tribe puts signs all over his base going plane go boom boom and this player lost his parents at 911 its freaking sick they are allowed to do this.

If you can ban a player for exploiting cheating etc then you can ban a player/tribe for breaking human rights issues.

3 Likes

This company is the worst I’ve ever had to deal with. Support is a joke, there is no support because they don’t want to pay anyone to do it. They don’t offer a different version than “traditional support” they offer none at all but can’t seem to be straight with customers.

They never planned to support their “Official” servers either, Official to them means, “We don’t care. We want your money, not your complaints.” and to spend more money to buy a private server because they feel they are not obligated to manage their own product.

The “Exploit Hunters” expect YOU to do the work for them and only then will they be interested in “helping” you, or call you a crybaby when you ask them to do their damn job. They are PAID to ask you to do THEIR job so they don’t have to.

Because you didn’t help enough by purchasing their product, because you are insignificant.

2 Likes

Bathesda has stated when fallout open world comes out there will be a zero tolerance for harassment, racism etc .So since no respect here will suck it up for 4 months. Hell i would moderate the server for free. But no response from devs etc is point blank bs. Word of mouth hurts sales and people writing up hurts the game reviews hurt the game. Have you seen the reviews lately? anyways hope everyone has a good weekend. Lost all respect for funcom knowing they are allowing all this just sends out a message buy the game can u can do anything and a flood of toxic players will come which really sucks because its been along time since i played a good game with very good content , i truly believe conan could have given major games a run for there money.

2 Likes

How much worse before a dev helps

2 Likes

I’d contact a lawyer, that right there is uncalled for and Funcom should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to go on

1 Like

Today they were at my base they must be used to doing this in all games because he said for 100 he leave walls go down sign go down u good american.

Thing is i am not american and i was almost tempted because of the players who left who lost family at 911. They loved the game and played as a family. I tell my kids never give in to racism but done posting on forums getting me nowhere and this is a game for fun, love the game love the new dlc and a couple people ive grown to respect but tired of seeing this poop everyday. fyi they do speak english because i had no idea who was talking. Joined offical for thinking it be moderated and no issues like pvp.

1 Like

Edit: removed unnecessary information.

1 Like

Not one way into my building and look who i find
we have battleeye we upgraded against exploits.

hmm ?

Not worth fighting this anymore, they don’t care not even abit.
They have no respect for the players who have lost famalies due to 911 or soldiers who put there lives on the line.

Someone will notice write a review and funcom will be asked why they allowed this. Players are not by the dlc on our server because of this. Already having players who bought the discount ask about getting refund running by the bases and seeing the signs. Btw video game or not threatening to due to do harm is a federal offense. You tried stopping this , i did and a few others but we see where we stand.

2 Likes

I fully expect action to be taken against me, even if they won’t take action for me, our server and everyone else on Official servers. Probably a ban so the issue will just disappear and they’ll just keep on like they have been.

You cannot depend on in-game mechanics to solve everything, decay timers can never be tweaked enough to prevent this sort of crap without harming everyone else along with it. You can’t make the zone around an Obelisk big enough to prevent it getting walled in by a larger radius wall. People are smart and will absolutely outwit you until they see a real tangible threat to be afraid of. Such as Official server Admins that ban them from servers for griefing and harassment.

If you have at least a small team handling reports and seeing with their own eyes the problems brought to your attention, it’s going to help you in the long run too by having a personal perspective on what’s going on in your Official servers.

When I came to you for help I expected that the gravity of the situation would move you to action, but you ignore and belittle me instead. That is the exact opposite of support. How would you like it if someone treated you that way? You wouldn’t, you’d be angry. You do not understand my frustration, or you would do something about it and help your customers with their problems.

1 Like

Any company who makes light of the fact about those who perished at 911, and allows signs about death to Americans etc have no respect for people . it may be words but people play games to forget those times and when people like this day in day out remind people over and over and the company just shrugs it off well it says alot. To the very few fighting to get these players gone i have respect for it shows what society should be about.

Nothing happening just makes them grow bolder and more will come and buy the game since they know funcom allows basically anything and devs not answering tickets pfftt obvious you have no idea what its like having someone pass away in 911 because you would be pissed. You decay system is bugged because 2 days they didnt log in and there timers didnt go down. Anyways you will bury yourselves and ruin a good game .

1 Like