Server 3515 not working properly

another example

Now im in after the server reset but if i try again i will face the same issue. when i see the logs is like if i was inside the game.

This is exactly what me and my clan see.
It’s so strange watching someone else do it :joy:

So far all we’ve been able to do for a very long time is occasionally log in to refresh timers, not actually play. We log off naked now so if we die we can don’t lose anything and can just remove bracelet to return to base :confused:

Don’t wait forever waisting ur time and dying of “hunger”, as soon as you see it loading up slow press down and it’ll crash, then u can just leave it. Like I said it works mostly in the mornings that’s when I get on and just refresh my bases and maybe cause a little havoc :smiling_imp: ALMIGHTY MIGHTY WYZE GUYZ TILL DA WORLD BLOWS UP :kissing:

the same here :slight_smile: but today it was working ok :slight_smile:

Yesterday was working until 21:00 CET ± I had the sad idea of logging off because a base was not doing auto decay… here’s the result, probably i lost all my farm 10k of stone 2k of wood a couple of witchfire, legendary weapon and pickaxe… When this happens who give the objects back???

This last one is from today :frowning:

@Hugo Please add this as a proof

Exact same problem with both the server and server 3514. it never connects after 11:00 p.m. and won’t connect until about 6:00 a.m. I love Conan Exiles but this is the big old elephant in the room is that nothing ever works. I’m having the same problem as you and have been reporting it once a night for a week, a week, and it still doesn’t work after 11:00 p.m.

En mi servidor también me paso algo parecido

lost everything :frowning:

suele pasar por falta de comida o por temperatura saludos

Sadly no one can replace anything, you’ll have to regain those items. The first time this happened to me I had logged off with my standard armor and several legendaries :confused:
It’s painful.
Same thing for my clan mates.

@Hugo
I don’t suppose there’s any update? I just looked and my first post on this issue was three months ago.

1 Like

This matter is currently being handled by our developers and G-Portal with high priority, we’ll be sharing further information when possible.

@Hugo
The server 3110 ps4 eu pvp doing the same thing, server is max population

They cant do nothing directly, they need to report to a support team and for that it is necessary proofs, i know it is not easy to do movies, pictures, etc but it is the way it is :slight_smile: We gave is word, for me is enough for now.

My clan just hasn’t been able to actually play for three months so I’m just getting tired :frowning:
I did log in today to refresh timers and saw your name on the player list! It was fun to recognize someone.

Done with the game I have officially quit shoot me and email when you fix ur game :+1::v:t2:

3 Likes

i asked for help about 1,5 month because of hard laggs and crashed every day more 20+ times while day, and no one helped us, so thats why we leave game forever. i deleted game, but my old friends from this server said that its still laggs and crash. we were clan of 9 ppl, and everyone tired to wait for help. Funcom just lie to us about “talking with g-portal”. Only 1 way to find new game to play with friends.

2 Likes

I usually get on around 3am- 6am with only a little issue but lately I’ve been completely unable to play. As soon as I get in the buildings in my home refuse to load in except maybe the closest one. I am unable to move or even check if everything is alright even after waiting a good hour just rolling around so I don’t get disconnected. 3515 has had a lot of issues for a while now and it’s really hard to continue playing it like it is now.

Yea it really blows like I’ve said before the games got a lot of potential but they won’t fix it nor should we be the ones beta testing for them and I’m sure it doesn’t help the server with the trolls making diff accounts every day but hey I’ll keep refreshing and doing what I can till I can’t no more until then there’s always call of booty :smiling_imp: COME GET SUM! [SOUR]