Server App -Testlive - Version Issue

Game is up to date, i.e. Testlive, can join official servers.

When I try to join my Testlive server, locally hosted I am getting:

[The match you are trying to join is running an incompatible version of the game. Please try upgrading your game version.]

I’ve run the Server app for the Testlive branch for a while now. This update, I cannot get it working.

I’ve tried the -steamid batch file, the additional command line parameters, and the:

start steamcmd.exe +force_install_dir “C:<server_folder_name>\DedicatedServerLauncher\ConanExilesDedicatedServer” +login anonymous +app_update 931580 +quit

Command line execution from the correct directory.

This worked in 1.6.6 in both Live and Testlive branches. This does not work in 1.6.9 for Testlive. And, 1.6.6 does not seem to run the new Age of War update.

What am I missing?

I can confrim having the same issue, just posted in the DSL thread Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.6.9 / Beta: 1.7.0) - #2812 by Toolguy and likely unrelated there’s just been a new version published and Toolguy made an update in the thread.

I don’t know if that’s the specific issue you are seing, but recently the name of server executable changed from ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe to ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Shipping.exe, which made the Dedicated Server Launcher to not detect the installed game anymore.

I fixed that in 1.7.0, but there are other changes that may cause issues, will know more when I get feedback on that version.

1 Like

That did it, sir. Thank you for the awesome tool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.