Server keeps crashing after AoC update

Today after AoC updated i updated the mod and restarted the server. Now it just keeps crashing on load-up over and over.
Pippi.pak
TheColdEmbrace-Main.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
PrestigeMoreAttributeLevels.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
immersivearmor.pak
SexySilentLegionArmor.pak
ExtendedCartography.pak
GrimProductions.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
Archery_Evolved.pak
StylistPlus.pak
Pickup+.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak

Any help would be appreciated. I’m using Hosthavoc as well.

Oh I forgot to add. I have done a full delete and reinstall of the game and all mods once. Still crashes.

I would go on AoCs discord

2 Likes

I most definitely will.

I was not aware that they were still updating Age of Conan nor that they opened it up to mods. Maybe I should start playing again.

OK joking aside if you have a question about a mod this is not the place to post it, Funcom cannot help you with mods. You need to contact the mod authors and their discord is likely the best method of doing so.

Mods break the game

To be fair they posted in Players Helping Players but directing them to the AoC discord was probably the best the community could do for them.

There was another AoC patch today, so probably the issue is fixed.
I do not have the AoC mod to know for sure though.

So is AoC referring to Age of Conan (pre-Conan Exiles MMO game) or Age of Calamitous (mod on PC)?

AoC had always been the shortened version of Age of Conan since what…2008? Then some people made a mod for this game and co-oped the AoC name…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.