Server not allowing connection

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Server not working
Server type: PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: U.S

This has happened about three times in the past three days alone (Today included) and the server will show it’s online (This is server 1518) and it results in you attempting to log on, and it juuuust sits there. It’ll sit for roughly 3-5 minutes before booting you to the main menu says, “Pending Connection Failure. Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.” This does not only happen to me, but to EVERYONE who plays on the server. And it’s rather infuraiting when combined with the random bug that stops everyone playing from being able to mine, gather, or harvest anything and stops enemies from attacking you.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Trying to log in.

I have been trying for last 3hrs no go have sent multiple reports with report tool and nothing server shows 0/40 on too

We’re aware of this issue:

We’re also collecting information about it in this thread, please come by and share your feedback with us: