Settings Are Not Being Saved

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Earth]

I have always put up with the settings not being saved just seems to have got worse of late.
I do not have the Xbox set to ‘instant on’, always ‘energy saving’ hence the game is never ‘resumed’. I have tried ‘instant on’ to see if that helps, better than ‘energy saving’ but still needs to be set each time the game starts.

Here is what I have to do each time CE loads:

1. Go to settings.
  2. Video tab: click ‘Adjust GUI Safe Area’ then press A, no need to change anything, just confirm, game menu now shows my gamer tag correctly.
  3. Audio tab: reduce music from 1 to 0
  4. Gameplay tab: uncheck ‘SHOW CONTEXTUAL CONTROLS’
  5. Controls tab: reduce ‘AIM MODE RIGHT STICK SENSITIVITY’ FROM 1.0000 to .5000

Please can you correct the settings / options not being saved.

Thanks

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I am able to confirm that the ‘Show Contextual Controls’ option also does not save on the ps4 version.

playing on xbox and the aim mode sensitivity isnt saving either. one reason more not to play bow and arrow xD

Hello @Darkspire, we’re aware of the issue with a few settings not being correctly saved and the team is looking into it, apologies for the frustration.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.