Share your Shelter

Let me share my home with you all !
I farmed and built alone on solo with vanilla settings and after hours and hours of work, here it is !
PS : I need to had some decorations and all, but, later :joy:

Black ice building is my actuel base, the rest will be the home of my ARMY TO CONQUER THE WORLD, hum, sorry c:
What took a really long time was to even the ground/build the extension for my map room : at least two thousands fondation blocks were required to had a little more space (in the right of the 4th screen)

7 Likes

I was never really satisfied with my treehouse, so after the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC was out, I just had to rebuild it; including a little tavern and a chieftains hall.
Hope you like it.

13 Likes

I’m working on an inn right now. I finished some decoration, I’m pretty happy with the result so far c: !

Luxury swimming pool

Front entrance, little terrace

5 Likes

Here is close ups of the bridge to my city. Nothing special.

19 Likes

Quick reduce thralls and make limits on them. Clearly its thralls lagging out server!! LMFAO

A few screenshots of the Citadel of Hierophants. Please excuse the clumsy angles, I can’t fly around on official servers :wink:

Outside:

Courtyard:

Central Spire:

Throne Room:

Workshop:

Council Room:

Lord’s Abode:

Staircase To Pinnacle:

The Pinnacle:

23 Likes

Part of my jungle base

9 Likes

100% legit no admin creations designed by myself and my boyfriend :slight_smile: We play on PS4

17 Likes

Goodbye to our small base and obelisk at Savannah RIP update will kill you soon. :-(:cry:

Pvp 3212 official server,

5 Likes

Here is the main base.

3 Likes

Love the banding and the diamond patterns you guys used on the walls — lot of work, but it looks really good!

3 Likes

Thanks! It was a lot of work for sure but deffo worth it :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some work-in-progress shots of my latest singleplayer project. It’s mostly a tweaked version of the houses I usually build because I’m a slave to routine, apparently.

This thing has like nine usable floors, most of which can be further broken up into good-sized rooms. If I played with anyone else it would make a decent clan base, but since I roll strictly solo I’d probably just spruce up two or three rooms and then never get around to the rest.

14 Likes

Really like it, very Shaulun / Scholars of Cheng-Ho…

1 Like

This is very nicely made and thought of. I aint a fan of the oriental style stuff but this is a lovely build, location is great too. The balcony thingies look fantastic with the way they sit, love the slanted roofing its built on as well, the whole thing just looks well designed. Very nice my dude.

Know that feel well.

2 Likes

#TeamKhitai

2 Likes

Love the build. I’m going to do something in an Asian style with my next character. Which mod lets you add cherry trees?

1 Like

The tree and the bamboo are both part of Emberlight.

I plan to have bamboo surrounding the entire pond, but putting it down is hecka tedious and I got tired of it.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve got the Emberlight installed, but haven’t played around with most of the placeables yet. I’ll have to play with the mod more because it’s just so massive.

1 Like

Heres a few shots I took of my current build. Pretty proud of it so far! Still a WIP ofcourse :slight_smile:

Iv’e used Pipp to fill the palace with NPC’s to give it a living breathing feeling :slight_smile:

18 Likes