How big is your base?

So now that we can see how many “blocks” we have laid down. I am curious as to how much everyone has built! On my xbox Official PVE, I have built 6775 blocks, and just over 800 placables.
How does that compare to others? Let me know!!
Cheers

4 Likes

7508/1018 over seven total bases.

4 Likes

Wait, did this get added today? I r excited

1 Like

No it was added last update, they just missed it in the patch notes.
You can find it under the Clan tab.

3 Likes

Havn’t finished 3rd base, In 2000ish - 700palceables.

4 Likes

I have 5262 building pieces and only 281 placeables

I have one full base, and another full base that I’ve been (very) slowly building. After I finish it I’ll probably make it my main base and convert my original fortress to something mostly open to public, or just pick a day to demolish it and invite everyone on the server to come help trebuchet it into nonexistence.

I also have very one small base near mounds of the dead with just a wheel, fire pit, fridge and a dismantling bench.

Finally there is my Frost temple map room shack. I keep it open and stocked with hot food and other amenities. It has a very small side room with a bedroll, a chest and a fridge that I keep spare items to replace in the event someone just robs the whole place rather than taking what they are going to use, interestingly it has never been robbed, while my first fortress has been robbed at least 4 times. I used to have Barns in there dancing away and Corms at a cooking station, but sadly this month I had the worst meteor strike yet and Barms didn’t make it. Corm is still cooking away though

I play on a mixed PvE/PvP private on Xbox, and I am solely PvE, although we did have one basically full server raid after one clan broke the rules on multiple occasions after having been warned. It’s the only time I’ve ever shot a trebuchet at something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I have 9782 building pieces and 1501 placeabels 3 outposts and my big base whit dock bridge fish farm plus fishmarket blacksmith arena teleporter and the green dragon bar plus my yimir church on 2020 pve official x box server

3 Likes

3 person clan, but my BF is deployed and the other person is playing on another server.
I have 2 large bases (one in the North and one in the South ) and one Tavern outpost.
I have 11758 building pieces and 1212 placeables.
Recently I let three bases decay, one by the mounds for thrall capture ( I am at the hard cap so why did I need it), one in the volcano for the same reason, and one in Pirates bay just for Beastmaster Teimos.
These were all small compact bases and probably did not have over 300 building pieces each.

5 Likes

Mine is 0 in both build parts and decor. Been to busy with Diablo, never used to have to resfresh builds, cause i played all the time :slight_smile:
But no worries, will rebuild once dlc hits.

3 Likes

964/123 on one server. Lacking a few dozen placeables.
308/31 on another. Not quite done, lacking some crafting stations/placeables.

I build smallish :smiley:

4 Likes

There are Rockslides?! :flushed: where?!

We (a clan of five, originated from merging two clans) have 16000 building pieces and 1400 placeables. All divided on 3 really small and 4 bigger bases.

3 Likes

Ohhhh! :joy: THAT Rockslide
:woman_facepalming: I was thinking about damages caused by environmental events like meteor showers.

3 Likes

A :heart:.
One of the major things on my wishlist.

2 Likes

Like local earth quakes that destroy a small part of your base? :laughing: hmmmm
Aren’t meteor showers able to partly destroy bases and kill thralls? That’s enough for my taste. :yum:

2 Likes

I can confirm this does happen, lol. I built a base in my first game between the Mounds of the Dead and the snowline - thought I was outside the drop zone - the game decided to wait till I’d almost finished building before showing me that I was wrong :laughing: (Just missed my t4 taskmaster and my first ever Cimmerian Berserker on the wheel…)

3 Likes

They are capable of creating a hot pile of mess of your base, yes.

Hmm, earthquakes? I did not think of that, but not a bad idea! :laughing:
Not destroying, but ticking down building pieces’ (and not placeables! Imagine repairing every single piece in your base after a random event…) HP by few per second, and would last for a short period of time. (Yeah, I know, I sometimes have a twisted mind, and like to challenge myself in-game, so it is not a popular request, I knoow.)

But actual landslides/snowslides tied with dynamic weather. Environmentally the game is not that challenging, especially at end levels.

1 Like

Ok, I like that approach. You would actually need to maintain a base. :thinking: Maybe that could also be a mechanic to prevent massive bases over more than one grid field of the map, that might cause server lag.

I remember rocks falling on my head in the exiled lands :joy: but that’s it, I guess

1 Like

5 people clan, 6 bases, official PVP, nearly 47 000 blocks and 1200 placebles.

On biggest base:
My FPS on 1070ti - 47
My FPS on 3090 - 60 (Vsync)

1 Like

On my old PvP server: 23 153 blocks / 850 placeables - I play solo tho, most of it is in my monstrous Crevice base. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes they are. And at least once a month I have to repair my public frost temple maproom shack.

It was over a month before the first one hit, and I had thought I had found the perfect safe spot. I shared on Reddit how I thought I found the perfect spot. It wasn’t two days later that the first one hit

Thankfully it’s so small that even if the whole thing got nuked I could easily rebuild it. Getting the stock of gifts replenished might be a bigger pain than fixing the build

I’ve not seen a video so I can’t guarantee the truth of this next bit, I saw a person who claimed to have his player character hit and killed by one, which is glorious

3 Likes