Should Funcom Re-Release Conan Exiles With Siptah and Year 1 DLC?

I feel a lot of the reviews from Conan Exiles are when it was straight out of early access, so a lot of those reviews don’t reflect the Actual Conan Exiles content we have today in 2021 which includes Siptah. Rather than straight out reducing Conan Exiles base price.

Wouldn’t it be great to reship Conan Exiles Include the first years worth of DLC And Include Siptah? for the standard price 60$ price, that way video game news outlets such as IGN, Gamespot can review it as a stand alone game and review it separately from the Base game that came out of EA.

Could Call it “Siptah Edition” or something catchy.

No. However Siptah and all future DLC’s should be free to those who own Conan Exiles The Complete Collection. Otherwise to call it such would be fraudulent and a legal issue.

You we confusing a season pass with a complete edition bundle which allows you to “complete your set” and get the pieces you are missing at a discounted price (it is explained in the description and the content of the bundle listed). However, there is no reference anywhere that you will be entitled to get any future content which is currently not listed in the bundle for free. If you feel that you have a legal case because of a headline while ignoring the rest, feel free to go ahead and try.

4 Likes

Actually i own all the content already. I was playing CE before it was released as a tester for Funcom. I have tested for Funcom multiple times over the years. Age of Conan had potential but they dropped the ball during Alpha/Beta.

Clearly they don’t or they would be workinng faster. They have been worse since selling out to Tencent. Proof is in the fact that they still haven’t got consoles fixed despite issuing multiple patches. So they need to show console players some love. It’s time to fish or cut bait because Q1 2021 is almost done and they have done squat but isssue excuses.

“legal issue” is becoming a meme on this forum :man_facepalming:

Exactly @Palm522 - and FC have been expanding their staffing too (which shows they are still supporting things). I imagine that the Dune game will take a lot of resources as well, but also pleased they are still working on Conan - at least they have finally learnt not to tell players everything they are planning - a terrible ‘mistake’ for any software company to do :smiley: I do wonder how they manage developing for all the platforms though - that must be a nightmare - just getting stuff approved for the consoles is 'orrible.
(and let’s not mention what effect lockdowns, remote work and sick staff can have on a company - software my lot dev and support has been hugely affected just by that!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.