Siptah heart of a hero

Is there a reliable place on Siptah for these? I just got the bindings recipe and I’ve been killing 1 skull humans with no luck.

1 Like

Most of the ones I came across were actually in chests. A camp in the north west, and the cave with the Stygian invaders are the ones I recall. Apologies for being so vague.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

On the EL map, they show in relic hunter chests, so I would try anywhere on Siptah there are stygians.

there is a no named camp where i marked ( my player’s “pointy” side is on it. on this camp u will see a carpenter kneeling in front of a destroyed elevator. climb up . along the npcs (some named spawn there sometimes (like derketo priest) u will find a stone table with a dead messenger on it. next to the dead scout body is a heart of a hero. the spawn rate is not the ussual (its more like the flotsam’s crates) . this is the place where u can find one. or call a relic hunter surge and kill the 3 skull bosses, they may drop a heart occassionally

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks.

2 Likes

Got it!

1 Like

Arnos camp north west, raid chests. This camp is an exile camp and it’s the easier of all!
Then again north east there’s an island, the very first stygian camp that has almost every time set arch priest too, again the chests may have heart of hero.
But my best suggestion holds to the camps that @Ragnaguard told you. The first camp holds 3 powerful secrets.
1 the maw of hyena
2 Bindings of the dead and Asuras armor pieces
3 Reinforced steel truncheon
In order to take the bindings of the dead you need the grave digger. The camp you are targeting needs climbing, it’s not easily visible, it’s above the first pirate camp. You will find a rumble of stones that needs you to use the grave digger.
It gives, bindings of the dead, Asuras armor pieces (delve one to gain the survivalist armor) and legendary weapons.
If you gain the bindings of the dead use legendary weapon repair kits to repair it.
In this challenge i managed to finish it with this camp.

Good luck exile, may rngGesus be with you :+1:t6:

3 Likes

We get Heart of a Hero out of the chests in New Khemi Docks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.