So far all my thralls are better at level 19 than at 20?

That Lissa is the perfect example for another thread I have going:

Basically you got a decent perk at 10, then got dinged at both 15 & 20 because at the higher levels for the upper T4 thralls, your chance of a negative keeps increasing and the negative perks are still left in the rotation. So at 15 you hit a negative Accuracy perk (there are 2 that are level 15 and up), then at 20 instead of a better chance at one of the +10 perks you got hit with a negative Accuracy level 10 perk, which probably shouldn’t even be in the rotation at that point.

As you get to each next perk tier with the T4s, you lose the access to the overall positive perks but never stop the chance of getting the lower tier negative perks.

My clan has 80 guards at level 20 (and a lot were just released at 10 or 15, and then started over with a fresh thrall) and we still need to replace about 20 of them. That’s not counting the several level 29s we have replaced already, or the number of personal thralls we have gone through. You just flat out get shafted at the higher level perks, and that really sucks since they require such an exponential time commitment.

2 Likes