SOON in the game!

The weapons look good with poison.

1 Like

Thats
 the old one.
Maybe they add it to feats though? I think testlive says so?

wait wait wait
 do I get this right: the snakemen statues and the tents are new placeables on testlive? Not adminpanel only?

i addd them trought admin panel, but they maybe be craftable. ie black hand tents are now at loot list
i just trying check what is new, i need to check it if you get recipe at volcano

That outfit is literally the Derketo mask, hands and feet with the stygian priest top and the zamorian dancer bottom. don’t let that fool troll you like that

The weapons in your quick bar are the Acheronian weapons, and those have been available for a while. The Ancient weapons have also all been available for a while, but they’re lower tier than the Acheronian

ah ok. sounds nice. I killed a few blackys but the only new thing I noticed, was the blackhand-armor. Desert Dogs also drops their unique armor.

100% agreed. I’ve been a Howard fan since my teen years and I brought up a few things a while back that I didn’t think belonged in Conan’s time/era. I mentioned that there’s a lot of source material from Howard they could use instead of putting things in that don’t make sense to the original lore. Boy did I take some flak over that from the community
lol. This isn’t World of Warcraft
it’s Conan. What’s next? A Narnia dungeon
:smiley:
You’ll find such posts will fall mostly on deaf ears. :wink:

:thinking: cabinet wich tp you to dungeon doesnt sounds bad

Oh great, now look what you have done

Now Mrs Jones wants a star metal shovel

Ya had to go there

What’s the shovel for? To dig out undermesh bases? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

5 Likes

Maybe to bury all your loot when the mega tribes come to wipe your server for the weekend?

1 Like

:slips into toga:
Friends, Exiles, thralling-men, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Cauthey, not to praise him.

1 Like

Awesome additions

The signs though
 Blacksmith, Alchemy, yaddah yaddah. It’s alittle bit obvious what boxes around a smithy or a smelter will hold. Useful additions would have been small signs that can be ATTACHED to individual boxes for more granularity.

Being able to rename boxes is nice and stuff, but there’s minor difference, because you only see the label when you mouse over it - you get the quickloot list preview anyway. It’s almost redundant.

But having a sign over individual chests - That makes a difference. Organization at a glance and distance.

I am excited for a lot of this. Poison weapons seems a bit much. Dont get my wrong. I love poison. However we have reaper Poison no one really uses to much due to the mechanic of adding it to a weapon.

Reaper poison will need more of a punch. Because othwrwise these weapons will definately be OP in both PVP and PVE. Especially on the Pike/Spear. (I know the pokie police mechanic is getting a nerf in physical damage, but adding posion to it is counter intuitive)

But I’m loving the signs and the shovel. Shovel for no reason! No reason needed!!!

All the new stuff looks great but with all these new weapons you would think they could have added a two handed battle axe, something that’s been asked for since EA.

A two-handed axe, as much as I want it, requires new animations to be set up since it would be new weapon type.

The added weapons do no such thing, they are just new meshes/skins.

I noticed that certain weapons like a falcuter(sp?) is similar animation to a 1h axe. Can’t they just use a new mesh for a 2h sword and make it look like a battle axe? No new animations required. Or would that look silly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.