Sorcery bounty carts

I tested extensively in singleplayer. From what I got consistently, there is;

• A builder carpenter
  • An alchemist
  • A tanner
  • A smelter
  • A scoutwright armorer
  • A dancer

I got about 50 thralls for the sake of testing and consistently only rolled these same ones

3 Likes

Rng is a bā€¦ ch! Thatā€™s a fact :+1:t6:

How is a dancer a crafter? Lol sheā€™s a master of her craft?

Already saw two cats strolling around the area. I always farm that spot for Kiris. Eventually, I always get him. The Lone Fisherman also spawns nearby on the little island, a t4 cook. You also get carpenters there, armorers above, smeltersā€¦
Itā€™s a good farming spot.

Yeah, itā€™s my favorite.

He*, itā€™s Oyvin Tall-Tree, everyoneā€™s favorite bald twerking man

Oof. I have him as a mad man who stands by the sacrificial table lol

1 Like

I prefer New Asagarth for the fun it gives me, but itā€™s less profitable and more challenging. Besides, I get my RHTS from the cellar, so itā€™s all very close. We also have alchemists and a tanner on a different spot. I never return empty handed from Sepermeru. The mounds are boring. Too much effort for the pay it gives, I reckon. There I only get zerkers, the t4 taskmaster and, when the gods favor me, Lianeele. Itā€™s too much of a beating we take on the armor for the low t4 spawn rate. Usually I go there to get epic armor early game, and then as a cycle to get fighters. Cellar, zerker, cellar, zerker. :smile:

1 Like

Sameā€¦ Iā€™m honestly more of a berserker fan myself, but I do enjoy the cellar for an occasional RHTS. Still a bit salty I lost my favorite RHTS in a friendā€™s purge (wasnā€™t even mine!), so I havenā€™t found a suitable replacement yet. RIP Golden Phoebe :face_holding_back_tears:

Coincidentally, I lost my favorite berserker to another friendā€™s purge on my old server, prior to our merger. I gotta stop helping people I think lol

2 Likes

:laughing: it only ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off when itā€™s a gorgeous one. Other than that, they know what ā€œthey signedā€ forā€¦
Pre 3.0 it was very rare losing a thrall to a purge. Now, Iā€™ll need to make sure my beauties are inside a room and use the grunts as cannon fodder. :smile:
Iā€™m sorry about the thralls you lost, though. Leveling them is quite the pain. But you did well. Thereā€™s nothing better in this game than helping our friends.

2 Likes

In all honesty I found Bari at meadowwatch lol I was so happy I screamed with excitement :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Woot! Congrats! Now just look for the edgesmith and youā€™ll be set! Thatā€™s the one that does increased damage. Unfortunately, those are harder to find imo.

Actually found him today :joy::joy::joy:

Any chance you have an interactive map of all of the Sorc caravan locations yet?

1 Like

We listed all locations we found on maps for EL and Siptah in our Head Hunting guide, if that helps (time-stamped link here).

Locations for With Hunt events, the new Armor, as well as Legendary Weapons & Tools can be found in separate video guides as well. We made dedicated videos for these topics.

4 Likes

Uh just farm sepā€¦ Thereā€™s like 5 different garanteed blacksmith spawnsā€¦ I find edgesmiths and the occasional bladesmith pretty frequently on multiple serversā€¦ so Iā€™m a bit surprised/confused there are so many people having troubles?

Got my favorite there today and I wasnā€™t even looking for him, @KiLLa187916 . Master Kiris, a bladesmith.

There are few nice videos on youtube, stating which thralls specifically you can get from those carts, and there are only few. From the workers there is each for every profession (performers included), but the blacksmith.

The same as Asuras, probably because T4 blacksmiths mean really great advantage in the game. :slight_smile:

I have this one in more coppies, captured all of those those in the Sepermeru before the newest update. :smiley: How I wish there would be a Lianeele perfomer available, instead of Oyvind -.-. :rofl:

I got him today, @Archivist :laughing:. I had no idea which dancer would I get. Definitely, Lianeele would be much better. Oh well, he is doing his job. I put him under an emote that makes him look badass, gave him a proper armor and placed him near a transportory stone. :smile: