Steel vs Sandstone to weak

Hello,

I have been playing the game in pvp for about 100 houres now. I know that is not that much but to me i seams like that Steel weapons only do 1 damage per hit to a 10K sandstone building. Considering how hard it is to get explosives in early game, maybe 1 damage is a little to low?

I would suggest increasing the damage to maybe 100 per hit or maybe we need a new early game weapon that can do more damage to sandstone buildings? If i have missed something, please do tell me? :sweat_smile:

/
Shepard

1 Like

Personally I like it the way it is. Players are basically forced to make explosives to be able to get into someone’s house.

Make higher tier easier to get into but keep tier 1 as it is.
Unless you want to keep solo players out of the pvp servers ofc.

How strong are demonfire orbs against structures?
With the release of the swamp, they’re much easier to make now. We can get a lot more volatile glands.
I got 11 from one salamander, that’s enough for nearly four orbs. The volatile imps only give 1 each.

2 Likes

I agree, explosives are very easy to get now I don’t think upping steel dmg to structure is a good idea

1 Like

I don’t PvP myself so I really was curious as to whether or not that was a viable method.
I use four poison and one demon fire orb to bust open meteors, so it just seemed like that could work on player structures as well. If so, that’s a very cheap way of going about it.

2 Likes

Yeah against sandstone it’s 9 grease 1 demon fire afaik

1 Like

Ah, interesting. I tried grease and fire on meteors and it hardly did anything at all. Poison gas plus fire causes a powerful explosion.

I’ll take grease if I ever PvP though. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting suck inside an enemy base because they happened to seal the exit or close a door behind you is somewhat cartoonish. There should be lockpicks at least. Something you can consume to open a door or a chest ONCE, and which takes at least 30 seconds without moving.

It would work only for the lowest tiers, forcing high level players to still use explosives later on.
I want to infiltrate the enemy base without having to tear through their walls. I’m a thief, not a conqueror.

1 Like

It’s so easy to make demon orb and tar orb… dont even need explosive… so stop being lazy and go make some.

1 Like

Yeah, i did not know that you could make stuff like that to damage buildings :wink: If this works then it s not so hard to do damage to sandstone as i thought :sweat_smile:

Thanks for explaining this to me :slight_smile: I did not know you could do that :grinning:
Now i can remove some buildings that are blocking a metal spawn :rofl:

Good luck! I just know it works well on meteors, I play on single player so I never tried on buildings.

1 Like