Structures are decaying too soon

But in general the decay time is to short, (spec if you are soloplayer) when you are more or less bound to the game and cant go anywher. It must be a way to triger a 2-3 weeks decaytime for emergensy/ vacation purpus!

Well, the proper spelling is meteoroid, so technically you were correct (the best kind of correct!).

I just call them ā€œrocks fall, everyone diesā€.

Words are stupid.

3 Likes

We do know it is a bug. But. This bug cost you months of game play and it is really frustrating. I have a friend in the server that I play that he loose 5 bases the same way and ofcurce he quit conan. I believe that most of us are waiting something new to go back to the game, until then we just refresh the timers. Personally in this server after 2 months farming Den and not getting any of the loot of the werewolf, I give up. I wanted to fix a bridge museum in the jungle with all the weapons and tools you can find in the game. I thought that collecting 200 perls would be harder but I was wrong. So I fix the bridge museum and I lost courage to place all the weapons on the walls, I finished the sword and great sword rooms and I donā€™t decide to place the axes :joy::joy::joy:. One day it will come to me I know it, maybe in Christmas, weā€™ ll see :wink:.

1 Like

Yes realtty need to chek whit the TAB button that the time resets, not just run pass! Same when building new stuffs, spec when extending an old building!

1 Like

See! And if the Meteoroid is smaller than one meter, itĀ“s called METERoid :point_up:

ā€¦and if it falls on top of your horse and cat, itĀ“s called METAroid :rofl:

8 Likes

Dude. We know. As weā€™ve said many of us have played a long time and know how this game works. Ive been refreshing many of these things on this server for years. This isnt a matter of not checking to see if its refreshed. What i think is happening is some glitch in server reset, similar to when a decay sits at 0:00 timer sometimes and you have to leave or relog in. Last time, this is not just user error, this is an issue that Funcom needs to look into. Im sure ill see you back on this thread when it happens to youā€¦ I played for a long time doing my routine without this happening. Doesnt matter, because all it takes is one time for it to happen to you and you lose months/years of work for nothing.

Funcom needs players to bring these things up. Not have other community members trying to dismiss these claims. Funcom made a great game, but they dont do anything (actually needed) until there are enough players calling for it.

So many needed patches are neglected bc some in the community undermine cases brought up

1 Like

Hahaha rhetorical query: How do you like a comment more than once? lololol

1 Like

OK if you have done that. Then its a bug that needs to be fixed.

But then you also know that many miss to chek the reset time and lose it. I dont know how many times i hade to explain the system on my server.

Youre right, I should clarify I know that it does happen, forgetting to make sure it refreshed, even ive done it in my early months. I only wanted to make it clear that this was different

1 Like