Stuck on server load

I can only give you tips:
This is happening to alot of people including myself. The solution is try logging in after server restarts and stay logged in if you can get in. If you cant get in on the first try dont bother to keep trying it wont work.

If you want to finish playing but know you will play later in the day stay logged in naked and leave the game on. you wont be able to get back in once you leave the server.

Never sign out with anything equipped on your body or action wheel. Only recommending this because if you try logging in and you get stuck at the loading screen. There is a small possibility you will really log in but stay at the loading menu. While in game your character will die over and over from starving or being thirsty even though you are not in the game. You wont know if this happens until you finally sign on after one of the server restarts and look at your event log. I have lost 2 Final Breath of the Red Mother because of this.

That’s all the advice I can give.This is what I do to keep actually playing Conan. Good Luck getting a response form the team they seem to keep avoiding this topic only stating they know about it and are working with GPortal on the issue. :yawning_face: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes