Suggestion: Add PVP in restricted areas

因为现在很多玩家在玩PVE,并不是说他们不喜欢PVP,而是现在的PVP模式有缺陷,就是如果玩家下线或者上线少(如上班族),他们就会担心自己的家随时被发现和拆掉,所以没有安全感,就干脆不玩PVP。但是限时PVP也解决不了这个问题,所以请务必设计出一个限区域PVP或者类似竞技战场的地方,这样大家在外面还是安全的。在里面可以对战,好比PVP战场,节奏要快,还要有奖励和惩罚。辛苦设计师了。
Because now many players are playing PVE, not that they don’t like PVP, but that the current PVP mode is defective, that is, if players go off line or go online less (such as office workers), they will worry about their home being found and demolished at any time, so without a sense of security, they simply do not play PVP. But time-limited PVP can not solve this problem, so be sure to design a limited area of PVP or similar competitive battlefield, so that everyone is still safe outside. It can be used for war, just like the PVP battlefield, with a fast pace, rewards and punishments. Hard designer.

1 Like

One thing I’d think would be awesome, was an arena in the style of what they showed off the Aquilonian (Jewel of the West, I believe) dlc with…
With only the arena floor itself, not the spectator booths, enabling pvp. Not sure if it’d be difficult or something to make though :slight_smile:

1 Like

This s actually a good idea, really, I would like to see that in PvE servers, but at the same time it makes me wonder if something like this would have a negative impact on PvP servers.

I agree that this would be a great idea for pve servers. I’m not a huge PvP player but it would be nice to be able to fight if both sides were willing.

You could add the option “challenge to a duel” to the radial menu. If the other party accepts then player damage is turned on til one of you dies or cancels the duel.

Not sure how easy it would be to have player damage switched on in specific locations only…

1 Like

Perhaps they could if it was added it as a dungeon location then it would be a feature on all server types … those who dislike PvP wouldn’t have to go into the dungeon.
If planned correctly there could be a spectators section if you didn’t want to PvP but observe only.
Just ensuring that it couldn’t become an ambush point when you zone in would be an issue …

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.