Suggestion for armor

May I suggest cold and hot variation for each armor class including dlc armors in the game?

1 Like

This would be really good or no bonus/temperature protection on any armor and you can put your own bonus and your own temperature protection in form of upgrades as you wish.

1 Like

But this then will make all the cooking and brewiing pointless i go evrewher whit my flawless cimmerian armor .only volcano is hard you need a lot of ice too cool you down

But there is a pathetic imbalance in armors when temperature AND attributes are tied to armor. For instance, it is IMPOSSIBLE to wear any form of heavy strength armor in the north, as there is no cold resistant heavy strength armor.

The way it should work is temperature is tied to armor, but the attributes are modifications.

1 Like

Then you need alcohol and food that warm you up and ther is a lot even non aklcohilic warming drinks like i say i go in hot areas whit my flawlesss cimmerian heavy armor and have tthe right food and drinks whit me and oo problems for me and the places in the frost are way smaller then the hot places so i now frosttempel will be hard whit a cooling down armor but enough food and drinks you will made it like. I do whit ice licking in the volcano be flexibel and give cooking and brewing a chance its give more then bug kebab :wink:

the new dlc is for cold idk why but the design is for hot place and then made is for cold area first of all we already have a str medium armor which is khitan armor why make another str medium for cold -.- no one pvp in snow area’s now all are on desert

1 Like

I would love a cold-resistant light Encumbrance armor for exploring and gathering in the North.

The armor stats are a mess and need to be changed. Simple as that. Funcom will hopefully look into it.

I think some of the temps could be rebalanced to be more immersive style wise, and to try and give balance to as many mirrored versions of the atts in each temp.

As for being able to edit atts and temps on armor, maybe a flag for PVE, but PVE-C and PVP use those as possible build indicators for fighting. Plus, it makes armorers a very unique hunt early on, and you can do strategic damage if you can raid and steal some of the other clans favorite build style armorers.

2 Likes

Which is why attribute modifications should still be tied to armorers. For example: darfari and kambujan would make the strength mod, Stygian and Zamorian agility, etc…

The whole point is to give more variation and diversity to all regions, rather than being restricted to a shi**y attribute because of your location.

2 Likes

actualy ure wrong the dlc armor the chinese one has cold resistance and upgraded to tier 2 keeps you from getting frost bit and using advanced amor upgrade gives.me a total of 770 armor and the heavy oppsiste is the dlc roman one tier 2 allowed me to not get heat stroke up in the volvano

What on earth are you on? That’s not the fricken point and actually YOU are wrong and apparently didn’t pay attention to what I wrote. I never said there were no heavy armors that couldn’t withstand the cold. I said there were no STRENGTH heavy armors that were cold resistant. Heavy khitan gives encumbrance, not strength.

so? whats it matter encomberance is better bevause it reduce the weight of the armor yes I know that strength gives more damage but i would rither be able to varry more food and potions to survive the wastes thats what im getting to each their own you see every one jas a different play style dont get me wrong my armor has not let me down yet no nees to get so upset friend

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.