Suggestion for new or "missing" building tiles

I really like all your ideas, mainly the curved building tiles.
I am allmost sure there will be something like folding shutters in the release version :smiley:

klappladen

I am sure the armor stands will come to release and I hope the steal bars and spiral stairs will come too, because the idea for all these things and the rooftiles, which are allready in the game, were from the mod pythagoras by swim1500.

I really would love to see the longer ramps for release. I suggested this allready in the CE discord and Jens Erik promised to take this suggestions to the programmers. I hate building up steep stairs or ramps to a big gate/entry. This is not realistic and against immersion.

So feel free to make more suggestions. We will hope they took them for a DLC - I would buy it :innocent:

2 Likes

Star metal helmet IS a crown dude lolā€¦

Portcullis
Murder holes
2x2 gate
Actual hammock
Banana hammock

3 Likes

Icon_vanir_H_helmet

You mean this helmet. Yes it might be similar to a crown ā€¦ a little bit. But at least it is an armortile.
It would be cool (just for immersion and diversity) to get more civilian and majestic clothing. I am especially thinking of advanced gameperiods - you reached far, your clan is dominating, you built an empire and a capitalā€¦ there has to be possibilities to show your richness.
And also ā€¦ as a ruler I dont want to wear a crowned helmet like any other dude on the server, who could be able to craft the vanir armor. It has to be a more unique item. :grinning:

3 Likes

Try to hit that admin menu in testliveā€¦ Those could be promising?

1 Like

With mounts being planned for after 1.0 launch, it would be good to have:

1. double doors (and double door frames) [one wall size high and wide as well as two wall sizes [like a big square]
  2. larger doors (that a rider with a mount can enter a courtyard) = gates
  3. stable architecture (barns, horse windows [upper door can open while the lower gate remains closed], food trough for feeding, barred windows, gravel and/or straw foundations, watering trough, ventilated roofing, etc.)

Image: https://blackburnarch.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dearborn-ex.jpg

1. Half ramps (adding ramps that are only half as inclined as the current ramps so players have options when desiring a steep ramp or a more gradual one)

2. Roof pieces for triangular and hexagonal configuration

3. And in a much more distant DLC, perhaps varieties in architecture (for example, Stygian Sandstone, Hyborian Sandstone, Cimmerian Sandstone, and so forth ā€“ same tier, but different style).

2 Likes

Some kind of siege foundation mimic that can be place at the edge of Baobab for build a house here^^

1 Like

In Update 33 are a few more building tiles now next to many items for decoration :+1::

1. 2 different support beams
  2. 2 ramp tiles for the different tiers(as steep as stairs)
  3. 1 fence tile

In an older version I was able to spawn tiles, which didnā€™t work. I am not sure how they were named, shutters? I couldnā€™t find them in the actual version anymore.

I love the building possibilities of this game, itā€™s one of the core mechanics and I know a lot of people playing this game mainly for this mechanic.

In the last months I saw a lot of suggestions for more and new building tiles as in this thread. Will there be some more of these suggestions coming with the release and can you show us some of them in the next Devstream?

Yes I know there are many building tiles now, but more of them would give us more possibilities, variety, fun, increase immersionā€¦So why not?

Ofcourse the pc players can wait for a genius Modder who will do this, but the Xbox and PlayStation people wonā€™t have this advantage. Itā€™s always better to implement them right with the original game.

2 Likes

Everything mentioned in this thread except ā€œbanana hammocksā€
I wholeheartedly endorse

I will concede banana hammocks if we can include Red Sonja style chrome bikinis :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OFC it has to have armor stands.
ARMOR STANDS

just because it is the mostest importantest neeedest to haveest object in the game.
Someone said already, but inside hidden in a whole list of other important things :smiley:
and Cā€™mon make them weapons stands and shield stands work again alreadyā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

ArmourStand

2 Likes

That sticks out well enough thank you :smiley:
I doubt the devs couldnā€™t read. but you know what ppl say:
1 picture worth a 1000 words. :smiley:

@devs you are welcome. and thank you in advance for including armor stands into the game :smiley: Keep up the good work guys.

2 Likes

Wow, what a good discussion, I wish we had half of these things by now! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like