Suggestions for agility melee light armor?

Trying an agility/melee with light armor build (on Exiles). With the new armor system I’m wondering what a good armor set would be?

I’m tempted to just make an epic version of the Aquilonian scout armor (for the agility weapon bonus) but curious if there is something obviously better. In the past I did the Silent Legion/Dragon Bone light set but doesn’t seem as useful anymore.

Suggestions?

If you want to go full damage, one of the Black Corsair armor variations has a base 6% Agility Weapons damage per piece.

1 Like

I know you said light armour, but I’ve encountered a medium set that gave 9.5% Agility damage per piece, and follower damage to boot. Skelos Cult Master. You’ll have a little less stamina recovery, but more armour and damage. If you put a weight reduction kit on it, it’ll be barely any heavier than light as well.

If you wanna give it a try, just murk some sorcerers. I swear every 2nd one was dropping that scroll.

Edit; Was probably crafted with a T4 to get 9.5% Agility damage

Edit 2; My bad, it was 7.5%. Turns out follower damage is 9.5%

1 Like

Good suggestion, I did try the Skelos Master armor. With some armor reduction kits, it does the job.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.