To make PvP minis viable, I offer the following suggestions for players for Crom (don’t know what Fury is like these days)
- Welcome New pvpers with constructive advice. Who takes flag, support roles, etc. Insults do nothing and causes many to leave.
- Use vote kick only for obvious afking, cheaters, etc.
- Play as group and try to win as a group. Those that do usually fair better than the scatter approach. K/D will happen anyway.
- Lowbies know they will die alot, yes it’s part of the learning curve, so don’t be upset when you are killed. Let 10s battle each other but accept when you are an opportunity kill.
- Fight hard, play to win and die well.
- Don’t leave because you don’t like the group balance. It’s often not balanced anyway.
- Don’t rez pad camp, that goes with trying to win the mission at hand.
Let’s enjoy PvP again!