Suggestions List

3 Likes

23: A tier dedicated main menu. I say this because I like to be able to scroll down the list without the abundance of other stuff to get where I need to.
24: Frost Giants give exquisite meat and exotic flesh and not feral flesh

25: Frozen North dragon to breathe a blast of ice that makes you colder
26: Red/Undead dragons fire have varying temperature intensisty. Red dragon ups your heat meter by a little bit. Undead dragon ups it by a great amount.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
Why not an add-on to the starving system?
-Knock down thralls, drag them to a cage
-Make them starve or feed them with pet dung, break them mentaly
-When they are ready put them into a new type of altar,
-Sacrifice them, and depending of what type of priest is already in there,
you will get heart (set), flesh (yog), soul (mithra), etc
all the ingredient needed for alchemy or basic necromancy?

1 Like

27: Mode Actions for enslaved thralls and pets. “Pasive”, “Attack All” and “Only Defense” options.

4 Likes

“eat dung”
I’d work for my slave master instead of eating that. :confounded::confounded:
But I like the idea of using an alternate way to break thralls.

Regarding the raft, you actually can ride on the lumps of floating earth down the side of the volcano, but at the end of the path they sink.

28: Water effects. I have this on other games on Xbox One where the water is realistic, and not just static like it is here.
29: More combos for katana. Tap heavy/light attacks for combos. Hold heavy attack for charge and use light attack to strike, like usual.
30: More katana style variations (stone, steel, hardened steel, etc)
31: More stone tools. I used admin mode one day and saw stone cleavers and skinning knives. It’d be great if these were made available, and sickles available for stone and iron tools.

1 Like

32: Turn off Contextual controls once

LONGER decay time for holidays like FUNCOM did back in july !

1 Like

33: A radial compass at the top center of your screen that’ll have nearby bookmarked locations on it. Maybe points of interest too, but that might be intrusive.

1 Like

34: Status icons on NPCs a little bigger
35: Faster swimming
36: Stone/Star Metal axes
37: Obsidian cleaver
38: More Black Ice tools/weapons

1 Like

39: Over encumbrered Message hide “breath” when you are underwater.

2 Likes

40: Option to turn off Encumbered message
41: Aloe Berries

1 Like

42: Sandbeasts to appear in Sandstorms (Conan says there were beasts skittering in the storm, and I think it’d be pretty cool to have them running around, making the sandstorm an even bigger threat, and encourage seeking shelter or a base.)

4 Likes

43: Decrease the size of the Aqulilioan Axe
44: Instance respawns like at the Midnight Grove dungeon for the other lairs in the game

45: Another way to get more shadebloom, or ability to get more at the Midnght Grove dungeon

1 Like
  1. Have it so armors can be modified by kits the same as they already do but with stat kits, because some of the best armors just have non viable stats, so if you want str on your chest you can make a kit and alter it once.

2. Add new siege engines like a battista etc.

3. Make the thralls use sheilds again not sure why they made them so dumb an unreactive now.

2 Likes

In PvE, PLEASE make it so thralls and pets don’t react to players in other clans, save to protect players who are being attacked.

It wrecks complete havok on thrall placements when archers teleport from battlements, rhinos glitch thru walls, and fighters and dancers run around like children on a sugar high. I’ve literally had to break walls and ceilings before to get unstuck after I get trapped by a mob of confused thralls simply because someone wanted a tour of my base or needed to use the maproom.

6 Likes

Rare drop from bosses and new recepies for unique trophies might be an easy to do, rewarding endgame loop.

Edit: please, please, please finally add armor racks, moders did it long time ago.

1 Like