Suggestions List

50.- Gems improve the armors.

2 Likes

LOL, thank you.

1 Like

Gems?

51: Water effects (Hitting the ground in certain areas has special effects now on Xbox, and it’d be great if there was a splash whenever you made impact in water)

2 Likes

52: Planters improvements (placing trees and such)

3 Likes

52a: Another suggestion for planters. Harvesting the highland berries in the frozen tundra area are almost frozen over, and it’d be great if you could use their model for that area for planters.
53: Choose different thrall modes while guarding and following. (Passive (Not attack), Aggressive (Attack anything nearby), Loyal (Attack only when player is attacked/attacking).
54: More pet customizations. More appearances and considering armor. Imagine a Silent Legion armor clad tiger or a wolf.

2 Likes

54: Gold dye. Sometimes I dye outfits and sometimes they have a gold color as the base color scheme, and sometimes I want to use that for other outfits as well. Like the Stygian soldier set kind of gold.
55: Use the water wells at New Asagard
56: Tool Upgrades for ritual harvesting tools grant more results
57: Get less human flesh from ritual harvest, aside from Yog
58: Get Sacred Blood from animals too.
59: About the main menu crafting tier suggestion, have there be separate tabs like with feats. It can be the top and bottom boxes. First three. Have the boxes say T1, T2, T3. You can select them by pressing or clicking on it and open up options for that tier to weed out some of the clutter when you unlock so much at lvl 60.

1 Like

60: In a great base you lost your pets (they fall into foundations sometimes) … we need a system for call a pet. From “Feed Box” have a list of your nearly pets, you can implements double clic for call they and instant render near of you, if you dont have enough space. Stop action.

3 Likes

61: Swiming have of you a invencible man, swimming with over encumbred you would can not stay up. Other games if you go so far, you swimming decreases and you can die if you lost you stamina.

62: Learn a new recipe that helps decrease the time and resources for crafting resources in the main menu
63: Run sideways with a bow
64: Fire arrows in mid air
65: Hit people with your bow in close combat
66: Pictish outfits grant cold resistance instead of heat
67: Zamorian outfits grant heat protection because it doesn’t seem logical to wear almost nothing in the cold
68: Upgraded animal pens hold more animal space
69: Demon Blood should be 100 stack instead of 20

1 Like
  1. I’d like to see the dance emotes that we collect around the map be “teachable” to our entertainment thralls. Be able to set what dance they perform based on what we, the player, has collected so far. It would encourage players to ‘collect them all’ if they were more useful than just personal use.
5 Likes

That is a genius idea

1. Add Oven (like a brick or stone oven) and granary (seed) storage. Add bread making recipes from using the oven (made from seeds and leavening agent gathered in game).
  2. Add Artist thralls (thralls that can paint, sculpt, weave tapestries, and so forth for home decorations. Instead of only a generic craftsman thrall at Artisan workbenches, place an Artist thrall for ‘special’ crafted items added to the game.
  3. Add Musician thralls who can play instruments (flute, harp, drum, chimes, and so forth).
  4. Add ability to thralls to go out from your base and gather resources for you (like stone, iron, plant fiber, seeds, meat, skins, and so forth). Be able to tell them what you want them to go get (and be able to travel with other thralls - like a hunting party - instead of individually, though individually would be an option, too).
  5. Add fishing mini-game for gathering fish (and random, floating loot). To be able to just sit in a chair on the docks and pole fish instead of only being able to check fish traps. Also, fish nets would be nice, too.
3 Likes

76: https://youtu.be/EnvsmRMA-c8

1. Could get bearers to do that.

77: Truncheons should be used like maces. Too slow and not enough combos

Way too many to verify,
But
78. Purge loot drops on par with original Halloween Meteor Drops.

If already suggested, then i second it :slight_smile:

I think u alredy can do bread in game, and oven is there too

But with rest i 110% agree

Well, there’s a stove, but the only oven I’ve seen was in a mod. If its already there and I’ve been missing it all this time, then just ignore the “add” part. I was trying to think of working, decorative varieties of things and a stone oven in the shape of a dome came to mind.

Maybe add thrall Who auto feed other thralls, make Cook usefull, halelujah

I want so much make those useless peasnts play on drums and more /here my knowlege of english names for instruments ends xD/

When we are here in services section, what About ■■■ slaves, not just derketos dancers, allso adds buff for other thralls, cus they be happy xD