Super sword bastard

Well then I have news. If you want bugs fixed, Funcom needs support so they can contiinue to justify investment in the game. I cant make my own conan exiles to play, so if I wanna keep playing, I need to wish Funcom all the best and hope and pray for their continued success. Its easy to sit outside of someone’s work and throw stones. Its very hard to actually accomplish greatness. CE is great, despite its flaws. They can have as much of my money as they can create product, so I hope they do care about my money.

2 Likes

Yes.

New Asagarth is the most lagged place in the game, it would have to be deleted and redone with new techniques in the unreal engine to be optimized.

It gets stuck even on my XBOX X, with NVME 2.0.

1 Like

Never had a crash at NA. For me: Mounts of the dead people are still falling into the ground.

No, the problem with this forum is people who disrespect other people for having a different opinion.

Sim. Você está certo. Pois sempre que eu venho aqui expor as falhas, aparecem pessoas me desrespeitando como se eu estivesse errado em expor os erros do jogo.

Meu camarada… Não sei se você sabe, mas a Funcom recebe um negócio chamado royalties por acesso ao jogo, todo site, todo jogo on LINE, mesmo que você não pague por ele(apesar de que tudo é pago, nada é de graça) recebem esse royalties de acesso quando você entra no jogo ou entra no site, até mesmo o Facebook recebe isso, até mesmo esse fórum recebe isso quando entramos nele, ou seja, quando eu entro aqui pra reclamar, eu estou pagando por essa reclamação, então sugiro que você volte para a escolinha básica, ou faça um cursinho básico de informática, e veja que essa pequena empresa chamada funcom, que opera no fundo do quintal de um pobre cidadão inocente, recebe milhões de dólares todo mês e não investe em melhorias pois não está se importando com você e se você esta sendo prejudicado no jogo ou não, e sabe por que ele não se importa? Por que ele não quer manter os jogadores, ele quer apenas vender o produto e adiquirir novos clientes, no comércio já existe os dados absolutos de entrada e saída, ele já sabe que vai perder clientes e não investe em manter eles, apenas investe em adiquirir novos, é apenas importante manter a entrada mais alta do que a saída. Porém. Existe um limite, depois que ele atingir esse limite sabes o que ele vai fazer? Ele vai criar outro jogo e não vai se importar se você gosta ou não do Conan… Entendeu?? Foi assim com os jogos da rock star, por isso existe vários GTA e também 2 RDR e já estão cogitando a criação de rdr3. Está entendendo? Quando a entrada de clientes se torna obsoleta, o dono da empresa não se importa de você gosta ou não do jogo, ele vai abandonar o jogo e vai te sugerir comprar outro. Ou seja, você e o seu fanatismo ideológico pela divina funcom vão ser irrelevantes no momento de te abandonarem. Fica ligado.

1 Like

You think Funcom makes millions on web hits? The game gets patches and updates based on user feedback CONSTANTLY. I havent played a game that ever got this much continued support. Try not to be so cynical. The game is fabulous but with bugs to be sure, but they continue to patch them out as fast as they can. There is no mystical conspiracy here though to filch us out of cash. Its a product that if you like it, you’ll buy it and play it. If you dont or its not for you, there are 1000s of other games to play and hang out in their forum. No one straps an ankle bracelet on us and makes us thralls to CE but ourselves.

Like most games nowadays, otherwise you lose your playerbase faster than anything else.

But: Better developers dont listen to ALL crying/whiners, but to the “best” in the game. Which is probably kinda hard in CE. When is someone considered “good”?

Its still better to postpone a patch and not release it with so many bugs like this one. And that happens every big patch.
Normaly people/companies learn from errors. Not repeat them and hope for a better outcome.

With that mindset, you even drive out even more players… So until no one plays it anymore.

People come to the forums and critize things, because they care about the game and want to have it mostly bugfree.
And as Funcom has no “refund policy”, broken patches are even worse.

I would argue people come to the forum to criticize largely because its easy to be critical. Anyone can criticize. Thats easy. You dont need to help or have a solution to do it. There are numerous people on these forums who continue to come here to complain admitting they dont even play anymore. Chasing those customers is a fools errand. Sometimes people just like to sit and make trouble.

1 Like

Ok, thats really a WTF thing todo :smiley:

But then again, most Chosen of Asura dont play the game that much anymore, but the Forums or make Mods :smiley: :smiley:

well even though I don’t use mods, I’d consider that “playing” the game. Definitely supporting it in their own way.

1 Like

Yeah and Chosen ones are even chosen for their help in community and not “how much hours they play”.

Because sometimes Firespark has still no clue about game mechanics… But then again, I doubt he plays the game in a normal way.

is a exploit posibly

I doubt most game companies are willing to refund a product someone bought two years ago, has played for 2400 hours and, because they’re unhappy about the latest patch, demand a full refund. Considering the hours-to-dollars-ratio, I’d say it was still money well spent, compared to most modern AAA games which you buy for 60 bucks, play for 30 hours, complete the game and go buy the next AAA title.

In any case, refund requests should be directed at the store where you bought the game, so it depends on their policy whether you’re entitled to a refund or not.

@Boss: Could you please use English on the forums? I’d rather not rely on an onlnie translator software to understand your posts, since they’re likely to miss many connotations and tone, so the possibilty for misunderstanding is too high.

1 Like

“Refunds” ingame = restoring things in the game. Not giving money back.

Therefore this broken patches are not good. Oh, you lost sth but it was totaly Funcoms fault (broken patch). Well to bad…

Oh, the LATAM servers databases got destroyed? Oh, to bad… (which is mostly Gportal fault)

I see. As far as I know, most game companies have a similar policy. That’s why I’ve long since adopted a policy of “new update? Avoid playing for a few days at least”. Not just in Conan Exiles, but in all games.

Desculpe. Mas não faço questão de traduzir, pois eu traduzo e ainda assim sou mal interpretado, eu aprendi a ler inglês, nada mais justo que vocês aprendam a língua de vocês e também as outras linguas que lhes interesse ler, se preferir, não leia minha postagem. Ela não foi destinada pra vocês, foi destinada para brasileiros que acessam o fórum, este fórum não é escluivo dos EUA, Conan não é exclusivo dos EUA, ele é vendido em vários países e inclusive ele chega traduzido até o meu país, é injusto para com os americanos brasileiros eu escrever em inglês. Lamento. Apenas msgs privadas aos moderadores irei traduzir devido a ineficiência deles em aprender outras linguas. Talvez a funcom seja a única empresa multinacional que não contrata moderadores que falam as línguas dos países onde ela comercializa o produto, pois outros jogos eu sempre reclamei na minha lingua, esse é o primeiro que me fizeram traduzir e ainda querem um debate em inglês, desculpe mas me poupe dos seus previlegios.

You’ve already wrote in english.
Why can’t you do this now? 99% (including the ones who you are replying to) don’t understand. And understandably nobody’s gonna take the time and effort to translate it. And thus nobody’s gonna help you.
I hate the fact that there is no rule about using common english language.

Funcom is not a large company and doesnt likely have the budget to have a moderator for every language on staff. I seriously doubt any company does and instead uses google translate to fill in (as I’ve been doing). All thats beside the point though; you post in a forum of a community and the community reads it if they wish and responds if they wish.